Sportbike World banner

West Side Riders

3K views 22 replies 6 participants last post by  VYPIR 
G
#1 ·
For all of us Westside riders (which is basically anyone west of I-17) We need a place to meet up over here during the weekdays... Anyone have any ideas???:confused:

#3 ·
R1-Racer said:
For all of us Westside riders (which is basically anyone west of I-17) We need a place to meet up over here during the weekdays... Anyone have any ideas???:confused:

i agree totally.
i live out here in the middle of nowhere sorta and my friends live in surprise so we are gettin a good group together

hit me back and lets do some rides

#5 ·
west side riders

i live out in Goodyear and have several friends that are in Surprise.

i kno where most of your meeting spots are in your website(yea i cheked it out--seems pretty kewl)

drop me a line some time and we'll all set a spot to meet whenever

im usually "free" after 5 pm but right now no job so free all the time hahahahahahaha lucky me

:D :eek:

#19 ·
R1-Racer said:
WELL ....IAM NOT FROM THAT SIDE OF TOWN BUT A SUGGESTION TO NOT OLY MEET BUT HANG OUT IS AT:

FUEL MOTORSPORT CAFE(XTREM SPORTS BAR) THEY CATER TO
SPORTBIKES AND HAVE A TWO WHEEL TUESDAY EVERY MONTH.
THE NEXT ONE IS SET FOR "TUESDAY NOV 10TH." ITS A WEEK OR TWO AWAY BUT YOU CAN STILL CHECK OUT THE PLACE ANY TIME. OR WEEKEND FOR A FEW COLD ONES. LOCATION ...

FUEL MOTORSPORTCAFE 2827 E BELL RD.
(3BLKS W OF HWY 51 SQUAW PEEK) :cheers:

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.