$95 trackday for October 6th! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-20-2002, 09:52 AM Thread Starter

$95 trackday for October 6th!

Aztrackday.com is doing a discount rate for October 6th, this is also the same day as the last CCS race event. So we are offering a full day for only $145.00, and a half day, morning or afternoon for only $95.00. FREE leather rentals for this event only if needed!! Like our first event, we will have tire changing service from Adrenalin, and some vendors bringing there displays out as well. Any questions, contact me! See you out there!
www.aztrackday.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-20-2002, 02:43 PM

track day

hold on, all day for $145.?? that can't be right! sun up to sun down? hell, i might have to let my wife run the 954 once or twice?

www.nscracing.com
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-20-2002, 03:20 PM Thread Starter

yup!!

Absolutely!! $145.00!! From 8-5...free leather rentals..however there is not really to many small sizes or big guy sizes...meaning small, for 5'4 and under small frame people, and big guys, meaning over 6 foot and larger framed....But yes, its a great deal, and if you missed out on our first event, you can come ride with us and have fun on the track!

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-20-2002, 03:36 PM

track day

will there be races that day? not that i mind, i'm just trying to tab the track time.

you do remember me right? i was to bring you some cards but couldn't make it. got slamed with work. hope your not mad at me

www.nscracing.com
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-20-2002, 03:43 PM Thread Starter

doh!

Yup! I remember! I understand with work, for those of us who actually do work.....No racing whatsoever! It is strictly to ride on the track and work on technique and then work on speed..but however, some people choose to work on speed first and then technique....for most its just riding with friends and buds..but of course there is the male ego thing that takes over sometimes i guess...dont know what thats about..but i do get some comments sometimes, likes, damn it! I almost had you, i kept chasing you but you pulled away from me, next time!! I just smile....We do have timers for rent, or you can have a friend time your laps.....sign up dude!!! Half day is only $95.00 and if you havent been on a track, half day is usually enough the first time out...you might get a bit fatigued...might...maybe not...see ya!!
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 07:07 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to MattyBoyR6
Ah hell, I am going to have to go and sell some blood so I can make this one. Or better yet, anyone need some life insurance, or a financial plan?

Matt

Last edited by MattyBoyR6; 09-27-2002 at 07:12 AM.
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 07:45 AM

Send a message via AIM to Kevlar7R Send a message via Yahoo to Kevlar7R
How are you running a track day, and a race day, at the same time, on the same track? I plan on being out there, so I'd just like to understand.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 09:00 AM Thread Starter

$95.00 trackday for october 6th

The race is at the Main track, and we are doing our trackday on the east track...the weather should be nice, not too hot, and if you do get hot, we have misters to sit under..it helps!
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 09:02 AM

Send a message via AIM to Kevlar7R Send a message via Yahoo to Kevlar7R
Uhhhh, I got an e-mail from Barabra from CCS the other day, and it says the CCS event is on the east track.

Here is a quote from the e-mail:

Quote:
... for corner workers for the next CCS race down at Firebird East. The race days are October 5/6 with a Track Day on October 4 ...

This could be very interesting. You sure you guys aren't on the West Track?
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-27-2002, 09:10 AM Thread Starter

We are on the East track im sure of it...the races are at the main track, and the trackday on the friday is on the same, main track..she probably got confused, seeing as there is a couple events going on..easy to do...wonder if shes blonde? just kidding!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode