Got a room for rent? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-03-2002, 08:58 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to Kevlar7R Send a message via Yahoo to Kevlar7R
Got a room for rent?

Hey guys,

I'm going to be moving back to the phx area very soon, and I will need a place to live. I don't know what part of phx I'll be working in yet, so I'm just looking to see whats out there at the moment. Carport or Garage; definate plus (gotta put the bike somewhere), Cable modem is another definate plus. Pm me, or post a reply if you have anything. Thanks!!

Kevin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-03-2002, 09:03 AM
R1-Racer

What's up Kevlar? My wife and I just bought a 3 bdrm house w/ 2 car garage.over in Peoria, 80th and Cactus. I can run it by her and see if she would mind or not. I'm not making any promises, but I'll see what I can do.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-03-2002, 10:13 AM Thread Starter

Sounds good man, I'll be interested to hear what you come up with.

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-03-2002, 10:17 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to MattyBoyR6
I have an extra room in Scottsdale. Scottsdale & McDowell. A carport or you can be like me and park inside. Give me a call @ 602-881-0288 if you want.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-15-2002, 10:11 PM

Send a message via AIM to Nektoinphx Send a message via Yahoo to Nektoinphx
I'm at 7st and Union Hills just off the 101, and just found out my roommate is moving out due to a lay off. I have digital cable and internet, as well as a nice spot right next to my 2001 zx-6R in my garage. let me know if you are interested. 602-769-0506.

Matt
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-18-2002, 08:42 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to YZFJeff
Kevlar....Move in with Matt...you'll be about a mile away. Maybe we can eliminate any lag in SBK1

BTW...Now I know who the guy in the green leathers is. I always see you around Cave Creek Rd. and Union Hills...right near Kevlar's favorite hangout---The Candy Store

Jeff

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
http://www.helmetharbor.com/racing/ama_race_team/rider_bios/bios.htm
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-18-2002, 09:28 AM

Yep, thats probably me! I usually ride Greenway parkway to 7st on my way home, but i cruise up there every once in a while when traffic is being a biotch.

I thought about going into the Candy store a few times.. but money's tight right about now..
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-19-2002, 10:17 AM Thread Starter

Don't bother with the candy store. I work with a lot of dancers (as in ballet, tap, etc..) and the ones who can't make it as real dancers, end up at the Candy store. Then they get old... I used the bathroom in there once... that place is disgusting. Now Christie's.... THATS a nice titty bar.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-19-2002, 11:18 AM

OK, i'll keep that in mind. One place to go if you want to see the lowest of the low is Teasers on camelback and 7ave. My brother took me there when i turned 21. He said "Now Matt, now that you are 21, you'll be visiting places like these often, and you should be able to appreciate them... So i'm going to show you the worst strip club in the world...." And he did. Blerch!!

Any news on the job? Want to come look at the place?
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-20-2002, 05:45 AM

I wish I had seen this post earlier. I live in a 3000 sq ft. 4 bedroom house at the base of squaw peak. We have an enormous pool w/diving board (belly flops-a-plenty!) with a full bar & bbq outside. We have a LAN & cable modem. We have every video game system EVER made from Pong all the way to X-Box hooked up to a giant T.V. in our living room. We also have a garage with a full metal shop in it (there's room for my R-1 + another) Soon, we'll be getting a pool table for the den. One of my roomates is a blacksmith/sculptor (and can repair cracked race parts including frames) Another is a software engineer (Free software AND HARDWARE that's right, I said hardware!) And I work for an undisclosed racing team (lets just say that your tracktime would be free, ok?) We are also looking into [email protected] or T-1. (We're really big Quake fans!)

We have promised a room to a 19 year old, large breasted blonde who works at Oreganos, but if that falls through, you're in! BTW...you like beer? we live on it.

$400./mo + utilities.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode