Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - Un-Professional and racist
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-18-2014, 08:52 AM
sportbikes
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to sportbikes
Hello,

Could you please direct me to the racist posts made by the moderator? I cannot seem to find them but I'll look into it if you could provide me with a few links.

Thank you.

~KM, community support

Check out some of our new motorcycle forums:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

|
|
|
|
|

|
If you are interested, we are looking for moderators and admins to help grow
these sites.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome