Sportbike World banner

Honda CBR 600 F3 crashed!!

5K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  DemonRR 
#1 ·
So i crashed my CBR on the freeway, cause someone cut me off and hit their brakes (said he didn't see me), which in turn i put to much pressure on rear brake and fish tailed. i'll go into details if asked =), so basically, i want to customize my CBR into a fighter bike (since the plastics are shot). Does anyone know a website where i can find some basic step by step, to turning my bike into a fighter?

#3 ·
G, his reference is not fighter plane or pilot, but street fighter style. Think old-school bully and I think that describes the look, which stirs aggressive, caveman bones in me :cool:

Master, didn't realize there were s/f customization websites, so I googled and found these pics and this forum thread. Maybe just drop him a line, I'm sure he'd be happy to spread the knowledge. Oh, and be kind and show us the befores and afters :drool:

#5 ·
hey man, maby next time you will realize NOT to use the rear brake, or at least not hammer it down. im glad your ok man and walked away from it, and fak the damn cagers. hope you were wearing gear too.

as far as the street fighter look, chekc out cbr forum for parts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.