Sportbike World banner

FS: brand new 7" lcd tv screens (2 of them)

2K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  DemonRR 
#1 ·
i have 2 of these for sale. they are brand new, never used, and never hooked up. they are Drive Mobile DME-HR700 Super Slim 7" TFT LCD Monitors. i was going to put these in my car when i still had ice and mods on her 2 years ago. i paid about 150.00 each for them, mainly cause they are the sheet, they come with tons of options, the screen clairity is crystal clear!!!!!! and you can hook up headphones dirtectly into each one. these are great for head rest monitors, or use them stand alone on the dash, or cut a hole in the dash and install one there. toss them in your doors. the possibilities are endless. these come with all needed wiring, remote, case, and monitor as well as directions.

specs are:
Drive Mobile DME-HR700 Super Slim 7" TFT LCD Monitor suitable for Headrest or stand alone use; LCD Panel Size (Diagonal) 7" (Wide); LCD Panel Resolution 480 x 234 pixels; LCD Panel Brightness 350 cd/m2; Audio Output 6W @ 16 ohms (headphone) 300 mV(line level RCA); Operating Voltage 12V DC; Current Draw 1.0A; Operating Temperature 0° ~ + 60° C; Storage Temperature -25° ~ + 80° C.

Features :

LCD Panel Size (Diagonal) 7" (Wide)

LCD Panel Resolution 480 x 234 pixels

LCD Panel Brightness 350 cd/m2

Audio Output 6W @ 16 ohms (headphone) 300 mV(line level RCA)

Operating Voltage 12V DC

Current Draw 1.0A

Operating Temperature 0° ~ + 60° C

Storage Temperature -25° ~ + 80° C

Push button Controls Power, Menu, Up, Down

the price is 105.00 shipped each or 100.00 each local pick-up.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/2loud2k2xd/monitors008.jpg

See less See more
#4 ·
pm replied. sold to snake, awaiting payment.
thanks

you will not be dissapointed with these screens. i had a couple in my buddies car before and the screen was better than my pioneer premier p8dvd screen.

#7 ·
Package received :thumb:

I see you've never met a roll of tape you didn't destroy :twofinger

I had them shipped to work. Got a call in my office: "There's a package here, I think it's for you...is says something about snakes. It's not a snake is it?" (Shipped to Snakesht...lol).

#8 ·
your welcome, and dayum, that was fast shipping!!!! i sent them out on saturday.

oh love the snakesht name huh? lol
i sent other packages with names like sponge bob square pants, and my all time favotrite al coholic or chuck norris. i love messing with ppl when they get a package. its funny to hear their reactions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.