Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums - View Single Post - The Women's Sportbike Rally Forum
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 07-25-2007, 05:53 PM Thread Starter
ninjagirl219

Re: Can't make the Rally

Quote:
Originally posted by DogsMeow
Hey Steph! Sorry but once again I doubt I can make the Rally. Matt and I are going in May for the SMJ rally and I a not sure I could talk him into going to a "womens" Rally..you know men..Oh did I mention we are getting married during the SMJ Rally at the Fontana Village Chapel on Sat may 10th. Maybe you can come down then with your Supermoto Maybe I can get Matt to go down again in August, I may need your help! Anyway goodluck with the Rally and just maybe you will see me there.

Oh and I will save the leg humping for the cabin
No worries Cinda! Matt's all macho and stuff so for him to show up at a Women's event (which welcomes them by the way <<< tell him that's for him) I know it would be a stretch. As for attenting your wedding at the SMJ Rally in '08 you can consider it officially on my calendar. That's AWESOME!!!! I hope to find me a guy that wouldn't mind getting married down there if we got to that point. So cool!

Hey E. We need to do another track day sometime. Haven't seen you in ages. You should try to do MidO on Sept. 24th. Try to come next year to the rally...I really think you'd have fun!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are!" ~ Theodore Roosevelt

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome