Sportbike World banner

SWEET ride today!!

1K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  fastlaneduc 
#1 ·
I was dying for a long ride! THANK YOU GARY for leading it! Nice to finally meet you Daniel. Good seeing you Webb and Nelson! :D Love that route!! ;)

:thumb:

Sorry we didn't see you out there Faye!

Jen

#4 ·
I was heading south on Warner towards Chelsea around 3 pm I think and passed a line of sportbikes with a green Kawi and Kawi green jacketed rider - was that ya'll? I was a lone rider on a fabulous looking red Ducati Superbike ;), waving like a goombah, a bit late, by the time my brain registered it might be you guys...
As Webb would say saw more 'Hardlys' than sportbikes yesterday so the few I saw were a welcome sight. Maybe I started too late but I got in a couple hundred by 5 pm so I was happy. ( I had to hit the highways to get the miles in - I'm taking in today for service...) :D

#5 ·
HA! That could have been us although I don't remember seeing too many solo riders out yesterday. TONS of Harleys though, OMG! The gas stations were full of them! ;) Definitely a great day to ride and lots of people took advantage of the great weather!!

Jen

#6 ·
So there you are Faye!
I did see a lone, female on a red Duc that passed us, but I thought this was on Waterloo rd.
Jen's green Kaw has a mirrored windshield, so that is easy to spot. Then there is my copper colored Busa, not a common color these days on Busa's.
This is what we looked like in the beginning.

Attachments

#8 ·
fasterbusa said:
So there you are Faye!
I did see a lone, female on a red Duc that passed us, but I thought this was on Waterloo rd.
Jen's green Kaw has a mirrored windshield, so that is easy to spot. Then there is my copper colored Busa, not a common color these days on Busa's.
This is what we looked like in the beginning.
Warner/Waterloo - close enough - BTW what a fine looking group! Woulda looked better with a red Duc in there - :D

#10 ·
Uh huh.
Well, of course, many of us have heard of the elusive, Red Duc, but none of us have actually seen one in motion.

Sure, we see them in magazines, posters, even trailered to Mid Ohio and put on display, but not actually ridden anywhere!!!!!

(Oh, did I say that outloud?)

Well, we will see you in Sparta, at least, if not before.

#16 ·
tikki50 said:
Oh I found the duc:
LOL!!:laughing: Very funny. And I just posted that I'd be on Jen's ride to A2 tonight except 1) I'm going to be out of state and 2)the 'elusive red Duc' is in the shop...hmmm could it be :bs: ?

Maybe I'm just a Hardly ridin' sportbike wanna be...:moon:

:twofinger

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.