Wanted....99-04 600cc-1000cc sport bike - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-10-2005, 04:56 PM Thread Starter

Wanted....99-04 600cc-1000cc sport bike

looking for a sport bike with an engine displacement from 600cc-1000cc. cost of under $5500 have been looking for awhile for one that i like but cannot find any that aren't damaged mechanically or physicsally. yamaha, honda, triumph, suzuki or kawasaki

e-mail me if you have anything like this....

[email protected]

Last edited by Musicwake; 11-10-2005 at 05:48 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-15-2006, 07:25 AM

Still lookin' for a ride? I'm thinkin' of sellin' my '01 CBR 600 F4I. It is silver/black with 11,000k on it. New Pirelli Diablo's really clean. Let me know, I'm outside of Calgary about 1hr.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 04:30 AM Thread Starter

yea i am still looking for a bike. so far have not found one that isn't ridiculously over priced or has a considerable amount of damage to it.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 09:25 AM

If you were in my area I would say take a look at my '97 Yamaha YZF600r in black finish. It was in one crash, went off the road & not hitting a cage, just gravel/dirt, back in '03 though only cosmetic & have since replaced the nose piece, side panel, mirror, signal light & you can find scuff marks on the stock mudguard, but so little though can shows scratch marks yet is stock. Seems most people want to change to something new with th cans, but I leave them stock. In my case it is just appearance so I leave it as is & it handles darn good especially for my fast trotting in these mtn roads.

I have a Honda 929 & 954 as well though thinking of a third bike (if I did not have the Yamaha 600r) & only reason I might sell the older '97 Yamaha with new rubber on it, sprockets, & chain as of last Autumn. Price would be below what you are willing to pay.

Still we are some distance apart. You should be able to find something in your area of Calgary or at least Alberta.

Remember all the others on the road are crazy & out to kill you.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 10:50 AM

Send a message via AIM to 97yzfinwyo Send a message via Yahoo to 97yzfinwyo
SMITTY

What would you be asking for that 600, My buddy is looking for one and I dont know how far out of the way you are but I'm going to be heading to vancouver from wyoming in about a month or 2. will be driving my pickup if the price is right and he dont find something by then it might workout you can email me if you dont want to post it
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-16-2006, 01:06 PM Thread Starter

i would not mind travelling if the bike was going to be something worth while seeing. and for the other reply i am not 100% on pricing. how it works is i find a bike that i like and my step dad who is an expert in bikes owned 20 dozen of them and been riding for over 25 years looks at pricing and condition and all that. e-mail me [email protected] with all the information on the bike. (pictures if possible as well)
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 10:36 AM

Sorry guys I do not have a digital camera or way of sending photos. Once the riding weather is here I am riding to possibly h/gun shooting or working on our range.

Remember all the others on the road are crazy & out to kill you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode