Looking to start aClub in London,Ontario - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-29-2002, 12:05 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation Looking to start aClub in London,Ontario

Hi there... I am looking for a group to start a bike club in London, Ontario. If you ride in and around and want to start riding with a group and make new friends (and hang with old ones) just let me know. We have a sport bike club in town called "the O.S.R" and they have a few members.. but IMO they are all pretty intense riders... take off all the plastic on their bikes and go nuts with stunts. They put on a great show and their riders are really skilled at stunt driving so I'm not putting ANY of them down for doing what they love, The thing is .. I don't really want to ride with them because I enjoy going on the long runs and most of the time keeping both wheels on the ground.. racing is great I love it.. I dont' mind speed.. at all... and I love going for long trips.
figure there have to be more riders who have grown up a bit to the point that they just enjoy riding and can't be bothered with some of the less responsible riders out there.

In saying that, the OSR do have a lot of good things that they do under their belt, rides for sight, etc.. and even though I am not associated with them, I see them at all the charity runs around.. and they usually do a great job raising money to help people out.
and I think that would be a great thing to project in any club atmoshpere... I don't really care if you ride a street bike, a Harley, a moped... as long as you want to come out and have a good time and make some friends and turn some heads... Let me know.. I will be putting up a website sometime soon for everyone to check out what I'm all about, and contact info... right now it doesn't make sence to go to the trouble until I see if anyone is interested....
thanks all
Dan

Last edited by danable007; 03-29-2002 at 12:07 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-02-2002, 04:49 PM

Man, you have it all wrong. Yes, there are some of us that are a little more "intense" than others, but there are riders of all different skill levels in our club(OSR). We do long rides, short rides and in general, just like to have a good time. I'm sorry you got the impression that you have, and sadly enough, you're not the only one. Whenther your looking to become a stunt junkie, or you're just looking for some good riding companions and friends, OSR has it all. I invite you to come out and ride with us a few times, and even join the club if you like. We all just like to ride, and welcome anyone and everyone to be a part of it. If you have any questins about us, just e-mail me at [email protected], and i will be more than happy to help you out. Take care and keep the rubber side down!

snotty's comin'for ya!
www.osrclub.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode