Sportbike World banner

929 Fireblade?

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Tungue 
#1 ·
Anyone know whats up with the Fireblade series of the Honda 9RR? Is it a whole differnt series or is it a foriegn version? Can you get one in the states?

------------------

#2 ·
I think It's what they cal 900RR over in Europe, I THINK they also call they YZF 600 the thundercat and YZF 1000 (not the R1) the thunderace.
Something like that

Rock on
Ride on
Fizzman

------------------
Mu toys,

84VF500F (RIP)
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RX
Yamaha acoustic
JB player acoustic

#5 ·
The only difference is graphics, but if you really like them, check out leisurebytel.com for a Canadian model. The bikes I looked at ended up being about the same price as U.S. retail by the time shipping/etc. is added, but could be worth it if the model you're looking at sells for full retail or is hard to come by here.

------------------
'98 Superhawk

#8 ·
You can have a dealer import a Fireblade from Canada or Europe. The dealer will have to make a few modifications to the spec's because of federal regulations and stuff. I have a friend who is eyeing up a black/silver Fireblade. I think he's waiting to get rid of his current bike first.

------------------

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.