Free Concert and Charity Ride! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-13-2009, 03:09 AM Thread Starter

Free Concert and Charity Ride!

Join me and my family for an AWESOME free concert and Charity Rider. The Ride is Free, the Concert is Free. A raffle is being held for some great items, including a 42" LCD TV from Best Buy, a Nintendo Wii, Gift cards from Target, Costco, Outback Steakhouse, $100 auto service coupon(s), and more!

The band is AWESOME! "The Joshua Tree", a U2 cover band, has been featured in Vegas, The House of Blues, four nights at the LA County Fair, just to name a few. The location is Rudy's Pub and Grill in Foothill Ranch, CA. The Charity is the Down Syndrome Association of Orange County. This is my event. This is my first time ever pulling such an event together, and I need your help!

Show up to the concert even if you don't/can't ride. Invite your riding (and non-riding) friends to the concert. A portion of all food and beverage purchases go DIRECTLY to the Down Syndrome Association of Orange County.

Remember... you DON'T have to ride to attend the concert! Just show up! Let your friends and family know. I have worked so very hard to pull this together!

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-13-2009, 03:11 AM Thread Starter

Also, of you would like to forward the NON-RIDE poster to friends and family... here it is:

http://www.orbaker.org/images/concertnoride.jpg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode