Best Mechanic - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-14-2003, 12:21 PM Thread Starter

Question Best Mechanic

Where's the best place in AZ to have a sportbike serviced?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-16-2003, 04:12 PM

Re: Best Mechanic

Quote:
Originally posted by wisaac
Where's the best place in AZ to have a sportbike serviced?
Try PipeCity, in Gilbert, AZ. 480-632-2700
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-16-2003, 06:24 PM

Frenchie over at All Cycle Sales is probably the best there is, but you get what you pay for.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-29-2003, 10:40 PM
dbo

^^i've heard the same.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-28-2004, 09:10 AM

Try them all then come to N.S.C. I have yet,... NOT beat any other dealer prices on labor after 3yrs of being a licensed shop and our prices on parts are right there with them if not better!
On another note. Most of the shop are there to make a killin hint (T&C) Out of all the shop's the we as riders know maybe 3 of them have people working there that come out and ride with us!! Now think about who you want to make rich. Keep it in the fam.

Late
Mr.Q
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 929 1.jpg (104.3 KB, 96 views)
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-28-2004, 05:34 PM

hey MR954....

good ridin with ya on the MLK day... i have the footage from the DVcam... it came out really good... and dont worry all plates were fogged out... we couldnt see them on the high speed runs anyway...

later
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-01-2004, 12:44 AM
dbo

alrighty then mr 954, i'll bring my dirty carbs to you to be cleaned next year...
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-24-2004, 06:20 PM
R1-Racer

Quote:
Originally posted by MR.954
Try them all then come to N.S.C. I have yet,... NOT beat any other dealer prices on labor after 3yrs of being a licensed shop and our prices on parts are right there with them if not better!
On another note. Most of the shop are there to make a killin hint (T&C) Out of all the shop's the we as riders know maybe 3 of them have people working there that come out and ride with us!! Now think about who you want to make rich. Keep it in the fam.

Late
Mr.Q
You guys hiring?? I spent $22,000 at MMI.... As of right now I work at Home Depot and am curently working on getting on with the Fire Dept. But I love working on Bikes/Quads/Watercraft. I do lots of stuff out of my garage in fact.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-26-2004, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by R1-Racer
You guys hiring?? I spent $22,000 at MMI.... As of right now I work at Home Depot and am curently working on getting on with the Fire Dept. But I love working on Bikes/Quads/Watercraft. I do lots of stuff out of my garage in fact.
you and about 9 other friends of mine... if you live here (and wanna stay here) mmi is one of the biggest waist of $$$$... if you live in another state you might do ok... my boy Matt graduated #1 in his class last year... missed a chance to work for factory suzuki due to some issues... so now hes looking to go back to school for something else... this kid is brilliant.. he's helping me out on a few project bikes i got going...

dealers dont wanna pay decent due to the fact that they could hire some mmi student for sweat shop rates... only way to make cash is to open up a shop... or move to another state...

hey dbo call me when ever you get a chance...
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-18-2004, 09:46 AM
R1-Racer

Quote:
Originally posted by kawboyzx7rr
you and about 9 other friends of mine... if you live here (and wanna stay here) mmi is one of the biggest waist of $$$$... if you live in another state you might do ok... my boy Matt graduated #1 in his class last year... missed a chance to work for factory suzuki due to some issues... so now hes looking to go back to school for something else... this kid is brilliant.. he's helping me out on a few project bikes i got going...

dealers dont wanna pay decent due to the fact that they could hire some mmi student for sweat shop rates... only way to make cash is to open up a shop... or move to another state...

hey dbo call me when ever you get a chance...
Agreed.. to Hell with MMI. I've got an interview with the Chandler Fire Dept. at the end of this month so I'll see how that goes. Might end up moving back over to the Eastside... but we'll see.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode