Sportbike World banner

B&B

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Squid Vicious 
#1 ·
Anyone know of a book for Bed and Breakfasts throughout the US? Preferably the western half.

Hotel/Motel sounds ok but so impersonal and no fun but hotel bars are fun for picking up women!

------------------
Real Rebels Ride Rice Burners
-so take that, you cellular totin', cruiser riding wannabe!

#2 ·
My wife and I have found many B&B's on the net. Start here www.innbook.com www.innsnorthamerica.com www.bestinns.net
Most of the B&B's that we have stayed in have been really nice and are usually only 20 bucks more then a hotel. (during the week days, weekends can be costly)
By staying in them you can meet some nice people and it feels more like home.

------------------
Dave
Too many curves...so little time

#3 ·
Let me know if you plan to tour near Tahoe and I'll get you some info on nice B & B's in the area.

------------------
Our greatest challenge in life is living up to our own potential.

#4 ·
Sedona(Oak Creek, actually), AZ-The Graham Inn-B&B 5 star 4 diamond accomodations. If you have the cash-stay in The Purple Lizard Casita $385/night or so.

Great place to ride. You can even rent a FatBoy right across the street from the inn. Awesome red rock views! Helicopter,Balloon,Biplane rides. Jeep tours. Sedona is one of the prettiest places I've ever seen. It's for tourists, but very laid back. Lots of retired artsy-fartsy types. I believe the avg. cost of a house is there $350K. Also very new age-crystals,readings,vortex's. There is a Graham Inn Website too but I don't know the addy. If you want more info.(resturants, etc) and pictures of the room(very nice!!!) email me at GSX1300RHaybusa@aol.com

------------------
SFV ~~~~ >=:)>
'99 Hayabusa
'99 ZX-11D
'98 Bandit streetfighter

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.