Charleston, SC - Yamaha?? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-20-2001, 04:45 AM Thread Starter

Cool

Anyone in the Charleston Area riding Yamaha? I'm getting ready to buy a R6 and I was just looking for some people to ride with. I got one buddy that just bought an R6, but I'm not sure if he's riding with any one else at the moment.

Also I was wondering if there are in local Sport Bike Clubs in the Charleston Area??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-20-2001, 11:32 AM

Hey man, I am not in the Charleston area, but in Jacksonvile, NC. I have been lookin for people to ride with too. As you can see by my name, I ride a ZX-9R, but that is not too much of a big deal.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-20-2001, 06:47 PM Thread Starter

Talking COOL

Cool...Are you going to Bike week? I think I will have owned my R6 for a week before i go to bike week with my friends. I think I'm just going to drive up early Saturday morning though. Should be lots of fun.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-21-2001, 03:44 PM

HEY HEY! I live in Beaufort(about an hour south of you). About every weekend there is a HUGE group of riders that come up to Charleston. Let me know if you want to hook up, and ride sometime.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-22-2001, 03:38 PM Thread Starter

Cool...That would work...

Do you guys come up Hwy 61 to Dorchester Road? It's been a while, like a year, but I remember seeing about 20 or so bikes pulling on to Dorchester Road... Probably not ya'll. But heck yeah I'd be interested in riding with ya'll and my buddy probably would too.

Soon as I get the bike, I'll get in touch with ya. Might be a week or too...I'm traveling to South Dakota for a week and won't be able to do anything the weekend before and after.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-23-2001, 04:12 PM

Hey man, I am probably going but not sure of the dates. I have heard a couple different things and cannot quite remember now.b
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-23-2001, 09:15 PM Thread Starter

I sure hope I can go..

It's coming down to the wire on whether or not I'll have my bike before then or not. I'm going to be so pissed if I don't get it LOL Buy it on Friday, drive up Saturday Morning LOL I'll get my 600 Miles in in the first weekend hehe.

I'll post a message and maybe a few of us can plan to get together sometime during the weekend.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-24-2001, 04:05 PM

We usually go 17 north, then hit highway 26 to dorchester. We stop at Champion Honda, usually( if we make it before 3 PM on Saturday). Sunday's we may hit wildwings, for a bite to eat, and then ride out till it gets dark. Send me an email, or PM when you want to ride. I will be heading up to suches/wolfs pen gap in Georgia this weekend, though.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-30-2008, 07:01 PM

looking for streetfighters to ride with

live in summerville there seems to be nothing but harleys here looking for sportbike riders to cruise with
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode