Anyone from Northwest Arkansas? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-28-2001, 06:23 PM Thread Starter

Question

New here and wanted to know if anyone was from Northwest Arkansas or close by maybe we could hook up and go for a ride sometime.
Peace
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-02-2001, 07:25 AM

I'm in central Missouri. I'd like to get down to AR sometime this summer. Any good places down there?
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-02-2001, 07:59 PM Thread Starter

Ya if your ever going to be down this way give me a shout maybe we can find some twisties. I just recently got a new bike the last bike I had was about 1 1/2 yrs ago so I'm still looking for new places to ride and will definitly find some this summer. I did take a short trip to Hot Springs once and took Hwy. 7 from there north to Russelville that was a pretty nice ride but you have to watch out for logging trucks there are plenty of them in that area but is some nice riding. I don't know if you've ever been to West Mineral, Kansas but you might want to check out Big Brutus sometime, I would like to go back this summer and have a picture taken with my bike in front of it. Catch ya later gotta go.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-03-2001, 07:44 PM

Thumbs up

I'm from NE LA but go to Hot Springs area (230 mi) riding/camping every chance I get. Drop a line at [email protected] if ya wanna hook up.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-15-2001, 07:20 AM

I'm getting my fork seals replaced next week, so I'll be ready for a trip south soon!
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-29-2001, 06:52 PM

Question

I live in Fayetteville. Up for a ride sometime?
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-06-2001, 05:57 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up

Sure just let me know where and when. Today I went for a ride over to Tahlequah down to Stilwell then back home about 75 miles not too bad of a ride. Hwy. 51 from Tahlequah to Stilwell wasn't too thrilling just a bunch of straights, unless you want to open your bike up alittle.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-01-2001, 09:57 AM

Talking siloam springs

guys, i'm in siloam springs...essentially fayetteville...i'm a newb...but kicking ass

rock on
-wil
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-17-2002, 11:29 AM

Ready to Ride

I am about 15 min from Arkansas in eastern Oklahoma. Drop me a line whenever you want to ride. Ever ride the Pig Trail, "23 hwy from Cass to Huntsville" One of the best short rides around....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode