MS Gulf Coast Ride... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-24-2007, 09:51 PM Thread Starter

MS Gulf Coast Ride...

Today (Christmas Eve), my room mate and I took a pretty good route and thought that I would share what we did.

We started out on the I-110 in Biloxi and headed North on 15. We continued North on 15 into Stone County and then headed West on 26 (15 was closed past this point). Took 26 over to 49 and headed back South into Gulfport and finally back to Biloxi via 90.

The best stretch that we were on today was on 15. There is a point that it becomes a very quiet road (at least today it was). We only met a couple of vehicles and I was able to open it up a bit on some of the VERY long straights. After getting into Stone County, we found that the road had recently been repaved and was quite nice when it came to twisties and straights. It was a very fun ride. My room mate, who is a new rider, enjoyed the route because it gave him a chance to practice some of his skills. I enjoyed the route because it was just plain fun. So far, I think that this has been the best route I have found as of late (at least here in Mississippi).

If anyone else knows of some good routes, let me know. We are always looking for new places to ride. We will be riding tomorrow, but we don't know where we are going just yet. Maybe we will hit the same route, it was that much fun to me. Maybe I will even break out the video camera and share it with everyone...

KJtW
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-25-2007, 07:09 PM Thread Starter

You can visit my MySpace page for some video from the ride today (12/25). We varied the route a bit to be a little different from yesterday.

Headed North up 15 the EAST on 26 over to 57 and back South to 10. Just about 100 miles from home to home. Fun ride, once again.

http://myspace.com/kjtwr for the video...labeled Christmas Ride 2007.

KJtW
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode