Bike of the year 2005? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-26-2005, 06:01 PM Thread Starter

Bike of the year 2005?

Whats the newest bike of the year? I had me a CBR-600 F4i 2002 already, and now im ready for another bike. What is the best bike out there to get right now? Im lookin at atleast a 750, and I got my eyes on the 2005 GSX-R 750, but cant really go over that due to affording insurance. Any good 600's or 750's out? that will make bike of the year?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-26-2005, 08:04 PM

Go and test ride the new 636 Kawasaki I am sure you will be impressed i have put 1000 k's on one of these bikes and is a really sweet unit.

I must also admit the GSX-R 750 is one of my favorite bikes has just the right combination of power and handling, very simular to the 636 in many ways.

Give them both a go the only way to know.

Green 00 9R Full Ti akropovic system,Ohlins suspension,Factory jet kit/Advancer, Fren turbo lines,Carbon Pan & Hugger, MRA Smoked screen, Full Head Port & Flow, Cams Dialed, Comp Raised, BMC Filter, Aprilia RSV-R Edwards Replica rear sets race shift nothing else needed.
If its big and Green or Black is't sure to be mean! Green ZX10R FP Special build with the lot a work in progress!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-04-2005, 07:35 PM

The Kawasaki ZX-6RR which is the actual limited produced 600cc engine they make is a wicked bike. I believe it's like a 16 thousand on the redline and produces the usual Kawasaki power. I'm a lover of the Gixxer 750 though. Great bike and loads of power for any average rider.

Test rode a Honda, and I don't like them at all. Little to slow on the get up and go area IMO. Find a good dealer and test them out

Heck, go to the Suzuki store I work at, and get a GSXR-1000. Names Justin, Parts Manager at Machines In Motion Cumming, Ga. Currently #1 in the district and #21 in the nation man. Our sales dept can take care of you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode