Riders in Nashville - Page 2 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-22-2004, 12:07 PM

Hey guys...I was reading your thread and I'm probably too late because I'm not sure if the season is over for BN or not. But if you all are talking about the bike night I'm familiar with, it's at Coconut Bay restaurant. It's the 3rd thursday of every month during the riding season. It's packed, so if you want to get a table to eat, you have to get there early. Hope this helps.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 08:51 AM

Mid TN Riding

Go to cyclefourms.com and checkout the Nashville/MidTenn forum.
There was a meet and ride last weekend and another that may happen this weekend.

Nashville/MidTenn
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 02:42 PM

thanks for the link, I am always looking for a ride...me and a buddy rode around for about 6 hours sunday, even hit nachez for a bit

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-20-2004, 08:07 AM

I'm about an hours ride East on I-40 in Cookeville. If you are looking for a place to ride in the Spring I have set up a website at Booger Hill that list some great roads to get lost on. You also might want to get on the e-mail list for details on the First Annual Booger Run if you have a sportbiker's iron butt. It's a 3 day/1000 mile ride through Tennessee, Kentucky and North Carolina.

HokieDNA- We seem to be makin' the rounds these days.
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 12-20-2004, 11:51 AM

Tifosi are you following me????

I can't wait for the Booger run! I'm going to have to do some serious training though to build up the required Gluteous fortitude.
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-09-2005, 07:17 AM

hi
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-02-2005, 06:45 AM Thread Starter

Hey, I started this forum a LOOONG time ago. But NOW, I have a bike. So does my sister. We bought them at Sloan's in the Boro. Anyway, we are always up for riding. She has a much more restrictive schedule than I do, but either way, we both like to ride as much as possible. We're knew, but responsible. Which means we're not the fastest riders, but we're never a worry to our riding buddies. If anyone is interested in riding some, send me a shout at [email protected]

Also, have any of you ridden through Percy Werner Park? The speed limit is 20, but even pushing it to 25 can be thrilling with all the hairpins up there.
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-01-2005, 09:58 AM

TN Bike Club

If anyone is interested we have a sportbike club in Fayetteville TN. We have about 20 to 25 members and looking for more. We also ride to Nashville, Murfreesboro and surrounding areas. So send me a email at [email protected].
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-23-2006, 07:56 AM

Lots of riders in MURFREESBORO

Have you bought a bike yet?? What kind are you looking for?? Now's a great time to be shopping - lots of dealers trying to get rid of 05 and 06 inventory. Also - as far as riding goes - we meet at SLOANS motorcycle in murfreesboro every 2nd tuesday of the month - go ride and get some dinner then head back - hope to see ya!!
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 07:52 PM

Doesn't look like this one has been used in a while...

do you all still use this one or the other one for Nashville???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode