Moving to Tampa. - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2004, 04:23 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to GrCh35 Send a message via Yahoo to GrCh35
Smile Moving to Tampa.

Sometime between May and June I will be on my way. Looking to move somewhere north of Tampa around the Clearwater area. This is a big move for me so any info on the areas will be great.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

There's 2 type of riders, the 1's that have gone down & the 1's that are going down. I've been down, which one are you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2004, 04:47 PM

I envy you. I live in PA but have vacationed in CLearwater for the past several years. I've been searching for an employment opportunity there so I can justify a move.
From my impression there are alot of sport bikes there. You may need to get aou of the metro area to stretch your legs a little. It's hard to get on top of your gearbox in all that traffic. On the otherhand if you're into posing there's great little relaxed beachfront parking.

Congrats on your move. Lemme know how you like it.
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2004, 04:54 PM

hey live in st pete that is near clearwater and there are many bikes

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2004, 05:02 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by snickerz
I envy you. I live in PA but have vacationed in CLearwater for the past several years. I've been searching for an employment opportunity there so I can justify a move.
From my impression there are alot of sport bikes there. You may need to get aou of the metro area to stretch your legs a little. It's hard to get on top of your gearbox in all that traffic. On the otherhand if you're into posing there's great little relaxed beachfront parking.

Congrats on your move. Lemme know how you like it.
It will be a great move I think. No possing for me, to old for that. I haven't been there, but I adapt easy. Should be a blast.

There's 2 type of riders, the 1's that have gone down & the 1's that are going down. I've been down, which one are you?

post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2004, 05:03 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by eddie
hey live in st pete that is near clearwater and there are many bikes
Cool, that's good to know. How far out from the city is it?

post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2004, 05:05 PM

Send a message via AIM to wantanaprilia
Re: Moving to Tampa.

Quote:
Originally posted by GrCh35
Sometime between May and June I will be on my way. Looking to move somewhere north of Tampa around the Clearwater area. This is a big move for me so any info on the areas will be great.
If you love traffic, idiot drivers, and straight roads, you`re gonna LOVE it.

Whats the reasoning for moving? New job? Whatever it is, good luck with the move

Look . . . the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances, we guard you while you sleep. Do not fu|< with us.
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-06-2004, 06:57 PM Thread Starter

Smile Re: Re: Moving to Tampa.

Quote:
Originally posted by wantanaprilia
If you love traffic, idiot drivers, and straight roads, you`re gonna LOVE it.

Whats the reasoning for moving? New job? Whatever it is, good luck with the move
3 reasons why I'm moving, 1) better sports program for my son which loves football, 2) be closer to my family that lives in Puerto Rico & 3) been here in Az for the last 13 years and need a change bad. Traffic & idiot drivers can't be any worse then they are here.

post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-11-2004, 02:20 PM Thread Starter

Smile

Anyone know about Largo?

post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-11-2004, 04:00 PM

Hi largo, dunedin, clearwater, seminole,oldsmar,tampa are all in same general location all within a cruise to the beaches and on saturday night about a hundred bike all meet in tampa for a street racing event but police are getting hard
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-11-2004, 05:10 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by eddie
Hi largo, dunedin, clearwater, seminole,oldsmar,tampa are all in same general location all within a cruise to the beaches and on saturday night about a hundred bike all meet in tampa for a street racing event but police are getting hard
Thanks for the info Eddie. How is the living cost over there? I think this is where I'm headed. Heard tons of good things of this area. Do the Jr Highs have sports programs in this area? Like football? Thanks again.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode