Melbourne Hooters Sportbike Night - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-27-2003, 11:54 PM Thread Starter

Melbourne Hooters Sportbike Night

Don't forget to come to Sportbike night at Hooters in Melbourne on Babcock Street every Friday night. Gathering starts at 7pm. Next Friday Januarry 2nd will be our motorcycle scavenger hunt. Starts at 9pm sharp. Get there early if you plan an eating first. Prizes awarded. For more information you can call me at 321-259-4070. Have a safe and Happy New Year.
Char

Have you hugged your Honda rider today?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-30-2003, 02:03 PM Thread Starter

Scavenger hunt

I just wanted to let everyone know that first prize for the scavenger hunt on Friday will be a Joe Rocket Ballistic Jacket donated by our friends at SpacePort Cycle in Titusville. See you there.

Char
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-03-2004, 06:58 AM

Thumbs up

Showed up last light for this grand event and had a blast. What a Hoot...no pun intended.

"The Only Fate Worse Than Death Itself Is To Live A Life Of Mediocrity"

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-06-2004, 12:27 PM Thread Starter

Hooters bike night in Melbourne

Weather is looking good for tonight. Come on out. From 7pm till you want to leave...lol. Good food, cool bikes and nice people.

Char
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-03-2004, 08:39 AM

still goin on??

Is the bike night every week, do you guys still have that ??
I just blew up the motor in my bike, so it will be a little bit before I get to make it out there but I would like to know... Just moved to Melbourne within this last year, would like to meet some people who ride .. Steve
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-03-2004, 09:00 AM Thread Starter

Hooters

We are still there and getting stronger every week. People start arriving slowly around 7pm. At 8pm the DJ gets there and the fun begins. We usually have some kind of raffle going on. SpacePort Cycle in Titusville is my sponser and helps me out with gift certificate. Hooters also contributes prizes and such. Some nights we have games like slow bike races, slolams and scavenger hunts. Those wishing to participate always have a good time. If you are the type of person that just enjoys standing around talking and getting to know other bikers you will enjoy that also. We are a SPORTBIKE night but there are a handful of cruisers that show up regularly. In addition to the usual Hooters cuisine they offer $2.00 hot dogs and dollar drafts for us on the patio. We also encourage small business people to come by and show your wares. If you do chrome work, lights, tail sections whatever come on out and show your stuff and pass out your business cards. You can still come by without a bike and check us out. I am the ditzy bleached blonde lady running around so stop by and say HI.
Char
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-04-2004, 02:41 PM

That sounds cool, I'll have to come by & check that out...
I'm a little undecided right now as to buy another bike, or just rebuild mine... So, UNFORTUNATLY, like I said in my previous post it might be a little while before I get to ride up there on the bike, but I'll def. my a stop by.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 06:05 AM

Hey, I’m going to be in the area this Friday (tomorrow) and was wondering what time it ends, Starts at 7pm right? I know 95 and US1, how do I get there from either of these two roads? I also MAY have an extra ticket to the Astronaut Hall of Fame Induction ceremony at KSC on Sat. May 1st. Here’s more info on it If anyone is interested, PM me

I'll Sleep when I'm Dead....

Spread the love. Literally.

My hoes are motivated and my teeth are gold plated

Friends help you move...
Real friends help you move bodies!

“Next time I want to borrow your balls, I’LL ASK!!!!”
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-29-2004, 06:13 AM Thread Starter

People start arriving aroung 7pm..gets busy around 8pm. Lately we have been going till around 11pm. Take the Melbourne exit off I-95. Go east on New Haven Ave (SR192). On your left is a huge billboard from Hooters. Go all the way down to Babcock St. You are going to go past the mall and a golf course...several miles. Take a left on Babcock St. I think it is about 5 miles down on the right. You can call me at 321-259-4070 for more info.
Char
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-11-2004, 07:58 AM

How's it going @ HOOTERS in melbourne?

.....At 160mph Fear Isn't Absent, It Just Hasn't Caught Up Yet..........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode