Pit Crew for Kids - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-19-2003, 08:57 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to BBoommeerr Send a message via Yahoo to BBoommeerr
Pit Crew for Kids

Please, no bastardizing. Post up if you will be able to attend, so we can get an idea as to how much foodstuff to have ready for you. I am copying and pasting the text from another thread that I have started.

-------------------------------

Sponsors - Charlotte Dragoneez, Interstate Cycle, and Pit Crew for Kids, and folks who wish to help

Where - Meet up @ Interstate Cycle @ 1100
When - Saturday, December 6th

Event - Pit Crew for Kids Toy Drive. Will include a an extended 'dinner' ride route, and a cookout, at the completion of the ride.

Price - Free. If you wish to partake of the cookout foods, then the price will be at least one donated toy, for the Pit Crew for Kids charity.

Media - Working with Charlotte Observer, and WSOC 103.7 for a live broadcast.

Attendees - All bikes welcome.

Directions - Take I-77 north, to exit 28. At the top of the ramp, look across street, and you'll see the dealership.

▀oomer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Charlotte Dragoneez Sportbike Club

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by BBoommeerr; 11-19-2003 at 08:59 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-19-2003, 08:58 AM Thread Starter

Things are shapping up VERY nicely for this event. All SC, GA, TN and etc. riders are invited to come and attend.

***Note...got a email from the charity, asking that no stuffed animals be given, due to the kids have low immune systems, and that the fur of stuffed animals can cause illnesses.

So....come on out, and help us kick this off, and make it a successful event for the kids!

▀oomer

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-19-2003, 08:58 AM Thread Starter

Good morning folks. I am pleased to announce that the flyer is completed, and is being distrubuted as I type this. Please print off how ever many copies that you feel you will need, and help us with getting the word out!

The flyer can be found here :

http://www.charlottesportbikes.com/boomer/PC4K_Run.doc

If you do not have an MS Office program, you can also view the flyer by going via this link:

http://www.charlottesportbikes.com/boomer/Toy_Run.pdf

I am excited that everything is falling into place so easily and quickly. I appreciate all of the offers for help, and look foward to working some more with everyone.

My intent was to have a radio station, tv station, or newspaper media come out to assist us, but as of today, no one has reported back that they will be able to assist. Is there any chance you know of a media source, or a local celeb, that would like to come out and help us with this?

There is a strong chance that we will be able to get some of the NASCAR drivers to put in an appearance or 3. Details are will be forthcoming as we work things out.

▀oomer

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode