hey msfinstructor and other s. florida riders - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-13-2002, 05:50 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to SilentNEKO
hey msfinstructor and other s. florida riders

first msfinstructorfl where you at buddy, I stopped by powertoys to look at your bike but it wasn't there. have you had any decent rides lately? it doesn't look like I'll have the cash for the msf anytime soon so hopefully I can remember how to ride well enough until then.

to all my fellow south florida riders. whats going on. msf and a few of us were discussing trying to set up a fudruckers type deal in north broward, inside of coral springs/coconut creek to be more specific. if we did this how many of you would come to hang and check out others bikes? and I believe it should be open to anyone on 2 or even 3 wheels, how many of you agree?

my bike is almost up and running again, so I'll be asking businesses and the police in the next few weeks if we can do this.

"When the time comes, I'll be too busy lookin good!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 07:50 AM Thread Starter

msf you out there, and where are my other florida guys

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 08:41 AM

Send a message via AIM to MSFINSTRUTORFL Send a message via Yahoo to MSFINSTRUTORFL
If anyone has any good ideas where to set this up in North Broward, let us know.

Lets get this thing on the rolling..........

Florida, let us know where your at...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The More You Know, The Better It Gets..

Check me out at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-23-2002, 08:14 AM

Hey guys, I'm not on here very often but I fo ride with quite a few guys in SFL. The best bet would be the new Stake and Shake on 441 just north of Sample.

I'll check here on what you guys decide and let everyone else know.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 03:21 AM Thread Starter

I was thinking about stake and shake, I live right by it, the only issue would be there is no real parking, even now at night people are parking in the dirt. and dirt isn't very bike friendly.

msf was saying the taco bell on university and atlantic, across from coral square mall, or at power toys on 441 south of sample.

I was thinking maybe in the publix shopping center on coral springs/pine island and wiles, theres even a subway and dairy queen there.

keep em coming guys

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 10:27 AM

Send a message via AIM to MSFINSTRUTORFL Send a message via Yahoo to MSFINSTRUTORFL
You know, Steak & Shake is not a bad idea. It could work. I believe there is a new hess station there too....Ill drive by tonight and check it out for good parking...

Check me out at
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 10:34 AM Thread Starter

it would be cool, my only complaint is the parking, see the parking lot for the diner is to small as it is for normal customers, add 50 bikes and oh my god. if the lot where everyone parks behind it was paved it would be cool, but its not, just soft dirt, I actually got stuck in it a few weeks ago but was able to rock my car out of it.

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 10:39 AM

Why Dont we all go to the Wal-Mart....everyone loves the Super Wal-Mart...you got your food, drinks, and automotive all under one roof...

Just kidding, I got one, how about Reds Barbeque on wiles and 441. If not, lets go back to plan "A" Taco Bell...

Check me out at
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 10:46 AM Thread Starter

hmmm walmart huh? I think they have even less parking then stake and shake, maybe we can just drive our bikes inside instead. ok back to taco bell, that way if some one gets bored of the fart jokes and beer can crushing they can walk to borders and sit with the bookworms

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-27-2002, 03:29 AM Thread Starter

hey guys, I spoke with steve at power toys yesterday, he said he is very interested in setting up something, they have a big enough parking lot for us. he said he wants to wait till next week becuase they are becoming an authorized kawasaki dealer and will have more for people to look at then.

power toys is on 441/st road 7 between copans and sample rd. they have a nice place there, what do you think, theres a clock resteraunt across the street and taco bell, subway, and kfc with in walking distance.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode