Rumor Mill - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 11:56 AM Thread Starter

Rumor Mill

Okay...I reckon 'tis time to clear the air, since John & Leslie beat me to the punch! :laughing

The other day, someone from our "circle" of friends asked Kathie as to when she and I got married. She replied with 2 weeks ago. The fella's face just dropped...took him about 2 minutes to recover long enough to say..."Congrats"...then he found somewhere else to be.

I was watching this go on, and afterwards, she and I laughed about it. It became an inside joke, because EVERYWHERE we go, folks ALWAYS ask us how long we have been married, etc. etc., yada yada.

Truth be told, I have indeed asked for Kathie's hand, and she has said YES! We had wanted to keep it a secret, as there are alot of plans, and etc. that need to be worked out, but to be honest, I am glad that it is out there!

Plans are in the works, and yes, everyone is invited. If you want more details, you will have to ask in person!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 01:05 PM

Congrats my brother.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 02:11 PM

congrats you two. Hey doesnt this mean that at some point I will be able to get drunk for free?

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 02:13 PM

WoW Shaun this has came as a total surprise you have really kept you and her under wraps but you are one lucky bastid to have found a woman that rides
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 02:16 PM

Hmmmm...LunchBox makes a good point.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 02:52 PM
JRA

Boomer, I didn't mean to be the one to tell your good news. I honestly thought it was all a joke. I heard you say that you had asked Kathie to marry you and I thought you were serious, but I wasn't sure. I also had had about a few beers by that point. Anyway, congratulations on your impending marriage and may motorcycling be as good to your relationship as it has been to ours.

BTW, we got a kick out of the parade lap you guys did around my neighborhood the other night.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 02:52 PM

Congrats bro.... gonna bring her down one time so we can meet her?
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 03:17 PM
cly

congrats
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 04:24 PM

imagine what the bachlor party will be like better make it the weekend before the wedding

congrats...bombom , Kathie since youll read this ...look forward to meeting you. anyone that can put up with the vfr has got to special

lol...only kidding
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 04:58 PM

Is it gonna be a Deals Gap reception?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode