Hey Boomer - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-06-2002, 04:42 PM Thread Starter
JRA

Hey Boomer

Boomer, Lesley and I enjoyed having everyone over last night. Scot, Shawn , and Kathie from NC, Clay, Tammy, Caleb, Brian, and Steve from TN. Too bad the other NC guys bailed but I understand, it's a long ride back.

We loved meeting Kathie and want to congratulate you on your marriage two weeks ago. So, how long before you newlyweds move up here?

I'd post some of the pics from yesterday but I can't find them(erased them from the camera). Where are they? I know you stored them on my computer somewhere. Shawn help me find the pics.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-06-2002, 04:59 PM

What what what Shaun and Kathie got Eloped what did I miss
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-06-2002, 05:04 PM

Question HELLO

WHO'S KATHIE

switch websites and play tag on computers while on a training excersize and the world gets turned upside down. a 421 ride I cant make, BOOMBOOM gets married and moderator holy M months batman its a long way to spring....Maybe ZX9PILOT can hook you up on some baby stuff!

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-06-2002, 08:03 PM

John~

You should have the "zipped" versions of all of the pics in the c:\tester folder. Matter of fact, if you could, resend me Shawn4.zip, as it never showed up here.

Thanks again for the great cook out. Those that bailed...well...hrm...you missed a great dinner! Leslie, I am looking forward to you emailing me the receipe for those beans!

John, Kathie is going to SOOOOO give you the evil look for letting the cat outta' the bag! lol I see a special trip to JCity, just so that she can! hehehehe Well, that, and so that we can go to the Playground again! hehehehe

As for the "move back home" deal...Kathie fell in love with ya'lls place, and East Tenn. She would love to move tomorrow....but first, we have to get rid of the places here, and we would both need to find what we want to do up there...so, any pointers on our line of works, and real estate areas will be definately appreciated!!

We almost decided to bail on everything, and go take on the Playground again, just one more time, as we were leaving town...but then we got all adult like, and decided instead to just to drive around, and waste away the day!

Last edited by BBoommeerr; 10-06-2002 at 08:07 PM.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 04:48 AM

WHAT, Boomer is part of the married clan now? You know what the next announcement will be!!
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 04:53 AM

puppies!
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 05:34 AM

John & Leslie
Thank you so much for inviting us into your BEAUTIFUL home. I've heard so much about you guys and now I can finally put a name to the face. When Shawn & I decide to grow up we want to be just like you.....

We must do it again sometime soon

Take care!

PS
I guess its not a secret anymore
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 06:19 AM

#1 Congratulations guys! Thanks a lot for telling us! NOT!

#2 Why did y'all keep it a secret?? Does it mean we have some "parental" types around now to keep us in line? scratch that, mental picture of Boomer being a parent - scary thought!!!

#3 So out with the details already!!!
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 03:14 PM

She must not have want boommeerr's friend to basterdize the proposal thread
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by TLstreak
She must not have want boommeerr's friend to basterdize the proposal thread

Holy sh*t, thats funny!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode