Weekend Ride - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-01-2002, 06:44 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation Weekend Ride

Now that we have our own fourm, lets talk weekend ride.
The hurricane may play a part this weekend for us
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-01-2002, 07:21 PM

I've thought about that too, Rob. On the OTHER board, Clay said his wife will be out of town if we want to head towards TN and crash at his place. I wouldn't mind hitting Shady valley - I think the Gap will be too crowded with people trying to get the "last" ride in before the season is up. Any other suggestions?
post #3 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-01-2002, 07:42 PM

Well hell...you guys didna' check out my previous Southeast thread, huh? Oh wait...some of ya'll did...and then bastardized it to hell! Oppsss....I did that as well! <sheepish grin! >

Katt, Shasta and I are heading up to SV for the weekend. We are staying at the Red Roof Inn in Johnson City, not too far from John (JRA) and Leslie. Clay and Tammy are staying in town as well. Clay has offered his pad up for accomodations, but you need to know that 'tis first come first serve. After the ride, a cookout or out for dinner would be a great idea. Get the groups together and all.

I think that Rob says that he is camping out near SV.

The first person who washes their bike, or says the "R" word is going to get shot! Dammit, the viffer has been in the shop for almost a week, and I am jonesing so bad for a major ride! So no bad calls fellas!

More details to come, at the weekly dinner ride. See ya'll there!

post #4 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-01-2002, 07:49 PM

rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain AND I'm gonna wash my bike

Seriously, It looks like Lili will draw all moisture into it and it will spoil the texas guys' weekend up... But good for them cause I posted in their forum and I got tons of lurkers but no answers to my questions. Either they don't care to help a brother out or they are just a$$holes....

and NO!! I'm not in a BAD mood, when I pull out my .357 THEN I'll be in a BAD mood!!!!
post #5 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-01-2002, 08:29 PM

Quote:
and NO!! I'm not in a BAD mood, when I pull out my .357 THEN I'll be in a BAD mood!!!!
BANG!

Dayum...this room got quiet REAL quick!
post #6 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-01-2002, 10:52 PM

Wish I could go with you guys... sucks being poor with no wheels
post #7 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-02-2002, 02:22 AM

Sucks having to work so damn much oh well I got my fun in at the gap this past week end
post #8 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-02-2002, 03:14 AM

Hurricane Lili is starting to threaten things. Keep your eyes open, and cross your fingers that she does not dampen things this weekend
post #9 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-02-2002, 03:25 AM

Anybody wanna ride up Friday after work? I'm game... Let me know!
post #10 of 55 (permalink) Old 10-02-2002, 03:55 AM

newbie post... ;)

I will be at the Gap this weekend. So far the forecast for the area has just a chance of rain for Friday and Saturday. Don't think I'll call it off for that, so hopefully I'll get some good riding in. If anyone else is going to be up that way look for a red/white R1 and blue/white YZF 600, both riding 2-up. Later

Greg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode