Riders in Georgia - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-12-2002, 07:41 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to ga_skyline_rydr Send a message via Yahoo to ga_skyline_rydr
Smile Riders in Georgia

Is there anyone out there in Georgia interested in getting together for a ride to any place out in the sun? Mountains this time of year are really great. I live in metro Atlanta so just about anything in Georgia is within 2 hours. Let me know.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-31-2002, 06:35 AM

Hey Skyline,

I live in Warner Robins. If you want to hook up one weekend and ride shoot me an e mail. I'll be riding this weekend. I have a 2001 Kawasaki ZX7R.

Brat
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-31-2002, 07:40 AM

Heya you two, I live in Upstate SC (about 2 hours from Atlanta). If we could all find a midpoint to meet and some nice areas to ride to from there, I'm in for it. I just can't do anything this weekend or the next. Still have plenty of time though, as summer isn't here yet.

--Omega

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-10-2002, 04:26 AM

Hi all, I too live in Warner Robins. If anybody wants to get together please let me know. I've been trying to find some more people to ride with.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-10-2002, 02:31 PM

T.W.O.

A few of us will be at TWO on june 21-22 and 23. Luve to have you ride with us.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 04:31 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to ga_skyline_rydr Send a message via Yahoo to ga_skyline_rydr
Bratty Girl, Provis, ZRX, and Omega the weekend of 22-23 June I believe I have open. Would you all like another rider to join in, namely me? Let me know I would be interested in a good group ride. However we all might want to avoid the GA mountain area as ticket central is all over up there according to other forums that I am subscribed to. Let me know, by e-mail, pm or post it here.
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 04:45 AM

I'd be in. But I gotta say the Warner Robins/Macon area isn't all that great as far as the places I've been. But on that same note, I haven't been everywhere around here. But I'm going out again this weekend to look for some places in my area. But keep me posted as to where and when.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 05:07 AM

June 22-23

As of now, I believe the date is open for me. I don't know much if anything about the areas discussed, so I'll need directions and hopefully a cell phone number from one or all so that I can call should I get lost along the way. Depending on where the meet is, it'll take me a good hour and a half to two hours to get to Atlanta.
Any good meet points between Atlanta and Greenville? Or is everyone on the other side of Atlanta? Keep me posted. I don't know any areas around there so I'll just follow the group. Also, I'm not that strong of a rider. I don't know how experienced anyone else is, but if you're planning on carving corners at 90mph, you'll definitely lose me. I've only been riding for about a year. Let me rephrase that... I've only had my bike for a year, no track time, but I've taken 3 MSF courses. How experienced is everyone else? And what type of riding do you plan on doing? I don't want to be the stick-in-the-mud and slow everyone down because of my riding abilities.

Thanks and I hope to see all of you in about a week.

Omega
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 01:55 PM

I've been up in the GA mnts. a lot lately and the cop thing is a little blown out of proportion. Didn't see any last time out. plus the stupid squids keep them busy enough. Ride sanely and your ok.
Anyone interested E-mail me at [email protected]
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-23-2002, 07:42 PM

My Bad!

I totally forgot I had my work pager this weekend so I couldn't do anything. Not as though the weather was all that great, but if possible I'd like to meet up at some point in the near future.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode