Another open ride this Sunday in Mobile - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-01-2002, 03:49 PM Thread Starter

Another open ride this Sunday in Mobile

Hey guys, once again the Southern Cruisers are having an open ride this Sunday at 1:00 pm. This time, we will be meeting in the parking lot of Ken's Car Tunes at I-65 and Hwy 90. This ride is questionable due to the weather conditions currently around here, however the forecast is for all of this rain to end by Sunday morning at the latest. That of course means that it will either stop raining Saturday morning or sometime Tuesday afternoon! You'd have to be from here to understand what I mean I guess.

Since none of you have ever attended an open ride with the Southern Cruisers before, what we basically do is decide where we're going to eat and then figure out the best way to get there. You laugh, but I'm being serious! Every open ride that I have attended has had an infinity to one ratio of cruisers to sportbikes, because I seem to be the only sportbike that ever shows up! You guys please try to attend. I'm giving you an open invitation, you don't have to be a member. You can see what we do, and if you decide to join up, you're more than welcome. If you ride near me, I promise somewhere along the way you will be able to at least pull one good wheelie. On the way back, it's every man for himself, and if we go where we usually go (Citronelle), then we're gonna have one serious wheelie fest on the way home, and a spirited blast down 2 very famous (and dangerous) curvy roads.

Heck, even if we don't go to Citronelle, I'll still lead the way up there for whichever sportbikes do show up just so we can have a little fun. Come on out, and let's see if we can get more inline's than V-twins!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-01-2002, 10:34 PM

Boy'oh boy....do I have a never-ending love for riding on the Gulf Coast! Guess yo unever froget your riding roots! Happy riding.....wish I could join you guys!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-02-2002, 01:37 PM Thread Starter

You know, it's actually pretty funny that I made that post. Well, it's funny now. You said how much you liked riding on the gulf coast right? Well today it's raining, but like I've said before, that's no big news. But, tomorrow the high is supposed to be 47 degrees and the low is going to be (gulp) 22! And for all of you guys that try to be funny, that is in Fahrenheit, not in Celsius!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode