Loser sportbike riders... - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 106 (permalink) Old 08-20-2001, 06:13 AM Thread Starter

Angry Loser sportbike riders...

Some buddies of mine took a ride to east TN over the weekend.
On I-40 on the way home, we were overtaken by 4 or 5 other sportbike riders. One was on the Kawa Green Monster. A skinny little kid with absolutely no protective gear other than his helmet. This did not bother me. What bothered me was that this kid was (excuse the language) a stupid piece of fu***ng shit. My friend and I were already doing between 80-85. This kid on the green monster was the last in his group, and after they had gotten ahead of us a bit, he suddenly dropped back (in the fast lane) really really fast, flying past us (we were in the right lane). I was wondering what was going on and why he dropped back, until I see him pass us doing about 100 and riding a wheelie. He did this at least 3 times while he was near us and did the wheelies in both the left and right lane in a total disregard for the cars around him (not to mention us). I was pissed. Well, let's put it this way. If this kid and exited the interstate, I would have followed him and beat the living shit out of him. This freaking idiot rider thinks he is cool for doing wheelies down the interstate.. He didn't take time to realize that not only was he in danger of killing himself, but had he wrecked, my buddy or me would more than likely have been killed too because we wouldnt' have been able to avoid him or his bike. So, if there are those of you out there who think you are cool for doing things like this, remember you not only endanger yourself, but those around you and riding like some loser only makes worse the bad wrap sportbike riders get because we are seen as "wreckless". Think before you act stupid, ride responsibly, and remember if you do this in TN and I see you, your ass is mine. Go out into the country somewhere and kill yourself where there isn't anyone else to hurt and where no one else has to watch you die.

Last edited by Trajik; 08-20-2001 at 06:20 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 106 (permalink) Old 08-20-2001, 08:12 AM

Talking Re: Loser sportbike riders...

Quote:
Originally posted by Trajik
if you do this in TN and I see you, your ass is mine
I can't believe this! There I was minding my own business, reading a rant and suddently I'm being threatened! I don't even ride wheelies.

I suggest you ease up on the meth intake and switch to decaf. Try yoga. Take an anger class. Switch to a high-fiber diet.

Let me know how it works out for you...

P.S. Isn't smoking pot supposed to make you mellower?
post #3 of 106 (permalink) Old 08-20-2001, 09:53 AM Thread Starter

Re: Re: Loser sportbike riders...

Quote:
Originally posted by NinjaDog

I can't believe this! There I was minding my own business, reading a rant and suddently I'm being threatened! I don't even ride wheelies.
You need to reread my post so that you understand it. I said in the post that "if you do this in TN, your ass is mine." Meaning.. if you ride wheelies on the Interstate doing 100 and I'm next to you, your ass is mine. You stated.. "I don't even ride wheelies." If you don't ride wheelies, then you shouldn't feel threatened. Just read the post a little closer next time.

post #4 of 106 (permalink) Old 08-20-2001, 10:23 AM

I read it perfectly. I was offended by the fact that you assumed that you could take down anybody that was reading the post. You couldn't take me down. That is all I have to say about that.

I agree with the rest of your post. People who ride wheelies on the freeway are assholes and deserve much scorn and ridicule. I would like to see them go down for their efforts just so I could drive by laughing and flipping their rashed asses the bird.

Last edited by NinjaDog; 08-20-2001 at 10:27 AM.
post #5 of 106 (permalink) Old 08-20-2001, 11:24 AM

Quote:
I read it perfectly. I was offended by the fact that you assumed that you could take down anybody that was reading the post. You couldn't take me down. That is all I have to say about that.
My Mom can beat the shit outa' yer Mom, and I have a bigger dick than you.
post #6 of 106 (permalink) Old 08-20-2001, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by 748 abuser

My Mom can beat the shit outa' yer Mom, and I have a bigger dick than you.
Can not! and No you don't!
post #7 of 106 (permalink) Old 08-20-2001, 11:36 AM
Squidwannabe

Quote:
I read it perfectly. I was offended by the fact that you assumed that you could take down anybody that was reading the post.
Maybe he's packin ?

Quote:
You couldn't take me down. That is all I have to say about that.
Please, say more ..... Are you bullet proof ? Can you take multiple whacks from a bat ? Do you know what the Joker is ?
post #8 of 106 (permalink) Old 08-20-2001, 01:51 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Nowhere in my post was there an assumption that I could take down "anybody that was reading the post".
post #9 of 106 (permalink) Old 08-20-2001, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Trajik

Nowhere in my post was there an assumption that I could take down "anybody that was reading the post".
Truce! I must have been having a bad morning or afternoon or whatever it was when I posted that. It was pointless. Don't want to belabor the point any longer. I like TN and don't want to be turned away at the border next time I visit.
post #10 of 106 (permalink) Old 08-20-2001, 02:31 PM Thread Starter

Quote:

Truce! I must have been having a bad morning or afternoon or whatever it was when I posted that. It was pointless. Don't want to belabor the point any longer. I like TN and don't want to be turned away at the border next time I visit.
Ah come on.. come to TN.. I have my wheelie-patrol at every Interstate border; just waiting on victims. Truce it is.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode