Florida Rides - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-23-2001, 01:44 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Shillington, PA 19607
Posts: 206
Send a message via Yahoo to colin409
Florida Rides

Does anyone in the Orlando area have any rides planned for a Sunday in the near future? I'm itching to ride somewhere new. I keep it pretty sane, I would like to ride with a group that does the same. If youv'e ridin with TJ and Stacia, they ride at about my speed. Let me know.
colin409 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-24-2001, 09:40 AM
Pete
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Well, look what the cat drug in.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-24-2001, 10:20 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 1,510
Re: Florida Rides

Quote:
Originally posted by colin409
If youv'e ridin with TJ and Stacia, they ride at about my speed.
So you're pretty slow?
748 Abuser is offline  
 
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-24-2001, 12:02 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Shillington, PA 19607
Posts: 206
Send a message via Yahoo to colin409
Exclamation

Very slow, sometimes I don't even make it up to the minimum speed limit. It's just that I'm too scared to go over 40 you know. Speed Kills and I don't want to be another victim. You should consider slowing down too.
colin409 is offline  
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-30-2002, 05:55 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Orlando
Posts: 3
Send a message via AIM to Dusty
i go pretty slow

i just got my bike sunday though and need to look off of some experienced riders. so in case you want an extra leg id be up for a ride nothing planned though. i will definately be out on sunday. 321-297-7332
Dusty is offline  
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-30-2002, 08:45 PM
Registered User
 
xxbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: orlando area
Posts: 33
Talking Sunday?

Hey Colin,

Any chance you can play "sick" on a Monday to get it off to ride. I ride with TJ and Stacia on Mondays. We do ride pretty slow like 748 abuser said.That way we don't wake up the critters in the forest as we go by. What the hell, Sundays are good for me too.Might even have the wife get her bike out too.


Wayne
xxbird is offline  
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-02-2002, 02:02 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Shillington, PA 19607
Posts: 206
Send a message via Yahoo to colin409
If you let me know a couple weeks in advance, I can work a monday ride in. I haven't been riding too much lately as I have been playing with my Yota, so I need to get a good ride in.
colin409 is offline  
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-02-2002, 05:10 AM
Registered User
 
funksouljon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Austell, GA 30106
Posts: 2,166
Quote:
Originally posted by colin409
I haven't been riding too much lately as I have been playing with my Yota, so I need to get a good ride in.
Don't play with it too much, you might rip it off!

www.ftb-racing.com
funksouljon is offline  
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-06-2002, 02:02 AM
Just a girl
 
Luv2RideFast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Daytona Beach, FL USA 32127
Posts: 549
Hey stranger!

Quote:
Originally posted by colin409
If you let me know a couple weeks in advance, I can work a monday ride in. I haven't been riding too much lately as I have been playing with my Yota, so I need to get a good ride in.
I was wondering if you'd forgotten how to ride! Are you and your wife up for a ride soon? We go almost every Monday and some on Sundays too. Kind of depends on the weather lately. Been going over to Sugar Loaf and another twisty we found closer to Daytona and yet another new one recently located near Umatilla. Best riding is on Monday, so you don't end up constantly passing on double yellows to get a good shot into the curves, but Sundays aren't so bad either. Let's get together and do a ride. I'll try to remember to call you when we do one next.

Also, check out: http://daytonasportbikeriders.com for a forum where we are hopefully going to be setting up local rides, etc.

Later!

Stacia
'00 CBR F4
"Objects in mirror no longer matter!"
Luv2RideFast is offline  
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-06-2002, 08:24 AM
Registered User
 
ungwaha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Orlando,fl usa 32810
Posts: 122
Send a message via AIM to ungwaha Send a message via Yahoo to ungwaha
Re: Hey stranger!

Quote:
Originally posted by Luv2RideFast


I was wondering if you'd forgotten how to ride! Are you and your wife up for a ride soon? We go almost every Monday and some on Sundays too. Kind of depends on the weather lately. Been going over to Sugar Loaf and another twisty we found closer to Daytona and yet another new one recently located near Umatilla. Best riding is on Monday, so you don't end up constantly passing on double yellows to get a good shot into the curves, but Sundays aren't so bad either. Let's get together and do a ride. I'll try to remember to call you when we do one next.

Also, check out: http://daytonasportbikeriders.com for a forum where we are hopefully going to be setting up local rides, etc.

Later!
I guess I'm chopped liver eh?

I don't have anything witty to say
ungwaha is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome