Monday's ride in Central FL - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-29-2001, 02:01 PM Thread Starter

Monday's ride in Central FL

Stacia, figured I would open it up here so all could read it: Wayne, Shawn, and others who may wanna go.
I am up for whatever. If yall are burned out on Poinciana, we can go elsewhere. I just want to go ride with yall since I don't have any friends! I am up for anything. Will be driving to Orlando area Monday mornining depending on when and where you want to meet. Just let me know so I can email a buddy. Also Moose, Poo yall wanna go? Anyone else interested in meeting Monday for a ride. Must not be too crazy but not scared of the throttle, that is my job.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-30-2001, 08:15 PM

I'm in Orlando. Do you guys have a riding group on mondays?
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-01-2001, 11:54 AM

Unhappy monday ride

Damn it john you have to give more lead time than this I have a real job.. unlike you.. .. If you would'ved posted on thursday i could have gone.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-01-2001, 01:09 PM Thread Starter

Rich, that sucks. Don't know when I will be down next but I will try to give you more warning. I know I won't be for the next 2 weeks after this one, I have a lot of OT scheduled.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-01-2001, 06:36 PM

I know this is completely late notice, but just in case anyone checks, we'll be meeting at a 7-11 and the only directions I know are how we get there from Daytona. We take I-4 West to Orlando and take exit #47, head west and the 7-11 will be off to the left. We're meeting at 9 a.m. and riding over to Crystal River for the day.

Sorry for the short notice!

TJ and I ride on Mondays because we're off and Wayne and Shawn work nights so they ride Mondays during the day. I'm not sure why Jon doesn't work much, but that's his good fortune.

Anyone is more than welcome to join us Monday morning, 07/02/01 at 9:00 a.m. at the 7-11.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode