Sacramento-area riders, sound off! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-02-2002, 11:11 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Sacramento-area riders, sound off!

I live in Marysville...work in Rocklin. Proud member of the yubasuttersportbike club.

I'm always up for riding...if you're looking for someone to ride with you, or want to ride with me or the club, let me know. We have the greatest roads out here!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-04-2002, 07:04 AM

HERE!
hey this is kinda cool havin a nor cal forum. wonder how active it will be ,
I live in orangevale (between granite bay and fair oaks ) work in roseville at HP. We should hook up sometime, I havent rode 49 out the way you do yet. I usually ride it towards 5 . ( grew up in placerville so I know all the hwy 50 side roads )

Nate
post #3 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-06-2002, 12:01 AM Thread Starter

Nate, I'll be in touch with you shortly about some rides in and around the area.

And don't hold it against me, but I grew up in Folsom and am a graduate (yes, really!) of Folsom High School.

post #4 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-07-2002, 10:46 PM

Talking NOR-CAL

Whats up guys? I live over in Rancho Cordova at Sunrise and 50. I am relatively new to street biking. I got my bike in June and have 3000 miles experience. I am pretty comfortable on it but I don't know how hard you guys go, out on the rides. I don't want to die on my first "Ride". If you think that I could handle it, let me know whats up?
-----Ryan---------
post #5 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-08-2002, 09:54 AM

I am always down for a cruise ride!! actually, I dont have a whole lot more street experiance than you, but did most of my time on dirt as a kid ( well, I am only 24 now so I guess I could be considered a kid still ) . You actually live about 5 minutes from me, I am at hazel just past greenback on elm ave. I usually dont push it on the street anyway, I have a wife and kids to go home to , not that I dont like goin for it a little, unless I know the road really well I usually keep the pace sensable. We will have to hook up sometime, my email is
[email protected]

Thanks,
Nate
post #6 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-08-2002, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by FZR Ace
Nate, I'll be in touch with you shortly about some rides in and around the area.

And don't hold it against me, but I grew up in Folsom and am a graduate (yes, really!) of Folsom High School.

Awww man I wouldnt hold it against you ( damn folsom yuppies ) I look forward to goin out, I have really been wanting to go hit the ridge but want to give it a slow cruise to introduce myself to the road a little. I posted my email up on the prev post so feel free to use it. I also noticed you are on         &# 160; s.com , my user is the same there so you can always pm me etc.

laters,
nate
post #7 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-08-2002, 09:27 PM
Resident Smart Ass!

Send a message via AIM to Jester Send a message via Yahoo to Jester
Exclamation Fresno

Dunno if you all are gonna go for a ride near here, but if you don't mind i would love to tag along also. Just let me know if anything comes up.

Jester

Help control the squid population, have your squid spayed or neutered

"it's not the smart ass behavior that gets to me... it's the dumb ass behavior that is a problem..." -Quote from my Aunt.

Only motorcycle riders understand why dogs stick their head out of car windows.
post #8 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-09-2002, 12:14 AM

ready for a ride anytime!!!!!!

ready to ride with u guys if u don't mind, let me know. its more fun with lots of rider all together. i am a new rider myself . been rideing for six months already put about over 5,000 miles on the bike. '02 gsxr600 blue/white w/few modification. let me know when is the next ride .. live near florin mall area. florin rd and stockton blvd.

nin
post #9 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-09-2002, 12:29 AM

Well hell, looks like we may be getting close to group ride status, COOL! :P
lets see if there is anyone else then work on planning something, I am thinkin it would be a good idea to go for a somewhat mellow ride first outing, so we can get a good feel for who is comfotable where etc.

Nate
post #10 of 40 (permalink) Old 10-10-2002, 10:21 AM

Thumbs up Just let me know when!

Hey guys, I am down for a ride anytime. I have a buddy that will probably tag a long as well. Just let me know when you guys want to go. --------Ryan--------
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode