Sacramento-area riders, sound off! - Page 4 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 40 (permalink) Old 11-19-2006, 02:28 AM

Hey guys,
I am new to the site here, but I live in Yuba City and do not useally have any1 to ride with. So I do the stupid thing and ride solo when I have time to ride.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-02-2007, 06:41 PM

I live in North Highlands. Kinda crappy... Elkhorn and Walerga area. Always looking for cool people to ride with. I have not been riding very long, and I'm too new for twisty bits. I just want practice, practice, practice!!!
post #33 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 09:33 AM

Well that's the most important thing is to practice. when I got my first bike I just rode in the streets for a good few months or so. I know it's hot right now in Sac but if you wanna head up to the hills for a quick jaunt pm me. We'll head up an easy route. Ride safe.

post #34 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by noelpm
Well that's the most important thing is to practice. when I got my first bike I just rode in the streets for a good few months or so. I know it's hot right now in Sac but if you wanna head up to the hills for a quick jaunt pm me. We'll head up an easy route. Ride safe.
Thanks Noel.. Might take you up on that some time!!
post #35 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-18-2007, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by CaNinjaChick
I live in North Highlands. Kinda crappy... Elkhorn and Walerga area. Always looking for cool people to ride with. I have not been riding very long, and I'm too new for twisty bits. I just want practice, practice, practice!!!
I'm like a block North of you. Welcome to the 'hood.
post #36 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007, 08:52 AM

anyone here from Chico or am I the only one. I just got my first bike 2 days ago ( 04 R6) I know too much for a starter bike, but I'll be taking it easy.
Anyway come summer I'll be lookin' to hit the road and it would be cool to meet up with someone from here.
Let me know
post #37 of 40 (permalink) Old 12-23-2007, 10:31 PM

im in chico too
post #38 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-06-2008, 10:00 AM

Hey Guys I'm Ready To Go '05 Rc51
Yesterday We Road Salmon Falls To 49 Towards Ione Then 99 Back
Home To Galt.
post #39 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-07-2008, 08:23 PM

Hey reptile, I'm sorry I didn't mean to ignore ya. are you still around? The weather is gettin good and I'm pretty stable on the R6 now so I 'm feelin up to a ride somewhere. any body from Yuba wanna join up in this area? I don't go much further then work and back and have only been up towards cohasset once for about a 30min ride so I hope someone knows where we can go.
PM or reply! Lets do this, I'm usually free on Saturdays.
post #40 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-08-2008, 01:04 PM

come on over to norcalriders.org

glad to hear you are loving the R6...cant imagine how you wouldnt. we have a Hwy32/70 loop planned for this Turdsday April 10th come join us.

Join us on www.Norcalriders.org ,great group of riders. my screen name is herptile on that forum
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode