Sacramento-area riders, sound off! - Page 3 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-30-2003, 10:55 AM

Talking

Hi Everyone, First time on these boards. I just moved to West Sac and I'd love to get together with other riders sometime. I'm fairly new to sportbikes, I bought a Honda VTR 1000 last year. Please keep in touch and let me know of anything going down. If anyone has any info about the yolo sport bike club, I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks all you Nor Cal'ers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-19-2003, 04:31 PM

Hey whats up ppl anyone who lives in the Sac area or surrounding areas just head over to JJ's ( jamba juice) in the howe bout arden shopping complex ( on Howe Ave and Arden way) every thursday nights at 8pm i try to make it out there if I donnt have to work but alot of the sac area riders meet up there..
post #23 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-26-2003, 02:41 PM

sac town

I can tell you guys all kinds of roads to hit down there i used to ride at cj's a few years back.Just don't go busting down fair oaks too many guys got the cops on them now.Go head out to Green valley road to placerville.You go out thru columa and to placerville we used to hit it at night all the time.Salmon Falls to hwy 49 is killer and you come out in auburn so you can hit 80 back down or auburn folsom to greenback.Just a few suggestions i have plenty more.Ihope i can get back down this summer and ride with you guys it was always a blast...

post #24 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-27-2003, 09:03 AM

Re: sac town

Quote:
Originally posted by ej90vfr
I can tell you guys all kinds of roads to hit down there i used to ride at cj's a few years back.Just don't go busting down fair oaks too many guys got the cops on them now.Go head out to Green valley road to placerville.You go out thru columa and to placerville we used to hit it at night all the time.Salmon Falls to hwy 49 is killer and you come out in auburn so you can hit 80 back down or auburn folsom to greenback.Just a few suggestions i have plenty more.Ihope i can get back down this summer and ride with you guys it was always a blast...
i ride salmon falls, 49, 193 those are fun... but the cops have been out lately so you just gotta keep an eye out..
post #25 of 40 (permalink) Old 08-29-2003, 11:35 PM

Hey guys. I am new to the nocal area but I am in Redding and am always in Sac visiting friends. I am always down for a ride so lemme know!
post #26 of 40 (permalink) Old 01-12-2004, 07:43 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by mono748
good site to find other riders in norcal too..
www.bayarearidersforum.com
WooHoo~ Thats my home!! I go there at least 10 times a day. Love it there. You guys should give it a shot. More catered to our area and MANY members.

ZX............
post #27 of 40 (permalink) Old 07-06-2004, 03:29 PM

Hey hey,

Just picked up my first bike (gsxr 600). Been looking to get one for two years. The wait has finally paid off.

Anyway, learning fast looking to ride as much as possible. Nothing hardcore, trying to ease into it best I can. Been riding dirt all my life.

Anyway I'm always down to ride. Drop me a message.

-Tim
post #28 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-08-2005, 08:49 AM

Whats up, i live in orangevale and am always looking for someone to ride with.(tired of riding by myself) Let me know when anyone ever wants to go ride.
post #29 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 12:38 PM

I just moved up here recently. I don't have a bike yet, but that'll change soon enough
post #30 of 40 (permalink) Old 09-24-2005, 02:03 AM

Post Sacto Area

For ALL Sacramento Area Sportbike Riders to see!!

IT'S OFFICIAL!
Starting Wednesday (September 7th) First Class Pizza on Truxel Road is now hosting Wednesday BikeNights every week from like 7:30pm or 8:00pm to like around 10:00pm or so.

They are easy to find:
Take Truxel Road exit off the REGULAR (NOT BUSINESS) 80 fwy, and go North EXACTLY 1 MILE. It will be on the LEFT, just AFTER Arena Blvd. The parking lot is in back, with plenty of room for 1000+ sportbikes. Excellent lighting at night too.

There is also a really nice little Mexican place there too. There's even a really nice liquor store there with some very nice cigars available too!!

In case you did not know, First Class Pizza is WAY, WAY, WAY the best pizza you ever had. Ya gotta try it if you haven't yet!!

Phil the owner is very cool, so please don't disrespect him or the location. This means no stunting, loud over-revving, or burnouts in the parking lot! Keep it cool & mellow and this location will grow into a very sweeeeet weekly bikenight that will last a long time!! There is talk of this being a permanent Wednesday Night BikeNight!!

See you there THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT! And PUT THE WORD OUT!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode