PNW/Seattle Area riders - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-23-2002, 12:15 AM Thread Starter

PNW/Seattle Area riders

I would like to meet and ride with some of you, i am very new and have been reading the old posts about the rides to saint helens, I live in the North End of Seattle, Am new to riding, have alot to learn. I would enjoy meeting up with a few other sportbikers and enjoying a longer ride than just around seattle.

Post here if you have any ideas, or if i can tag along with some of you for the day or weekend.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-23-2002, 05:54 AM

hey my friends and I ride that route at least twice a month.
I live in N. Seattle too. email me at [email protected] and we'll trade info and work something out
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-23-2002, 01:23 PM

I am on the West Hill of Auburn. There is a sportbike club that meets in Auburn every Tuesday night. Let me know if you may wish to come down some time, it is a great bunch of fellas, even have law enforcement sport bikers too (hey! who said they were not like the rest of us?). Washington Sport Riders.

Fuster

"...If you can meet with triumph and disaster, and treat those two imposters the same....you'll be a Man, my Son!"

- Rudyard Kipling

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-23-2002, 07:47 PM Thread Starter

Looks like i will have some free time to come down to auburn and meet you all, The place is B.B McGraws am i right? I will problably see you first tuesday in september.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-31-2002, 06:54 PM
jrm

let's go!

I would hook up with you some evening as well. I live in Ballard and am currently thinking of heading out somewhere tomorrow, Sept 1st for a little cruise.

Some sent me a virus and made my computer , so I hope my email will work.

Email [email protected]

I could organize a small group of riders to join us for a little ride. Anyone else wants in, tomorrow or otherwise, email as well.

Jef
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-31-2002, 11:00 PM

B.B. McGraws info

Definitely, come on down to BB's. We ( Wa Sport Riders) are there every Tues. If you have any questions, or want to look into going on some rides with us, just ask for Judd, Larry or Rob (that's me)
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-30-2002, 08:11 AM

A lot of the Seattle people used to use sportbikes.net for our forum/gathering place, but since the site closed down over the weekend we're using an EZBoard until we get a more permanent home. We're setting the servers up now.

http://pub34.ezboard.com/fnorthwestsportbikeridersfrm1
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-30-2002, 11:25 AM

There are also about 5 local riders that used to call SBN home that also hang out at R1-forum.com, most of them have the same user names as on SBN. Just thought this might help those of you who are still looking for that special someone from SBN.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-01-2002, 08:38 AM

This is in the other thread as well, but most SBN'ers have moved to sportbikes.ws. They've setup a Washington forum there.

http://www.sportbikes.ws/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=84
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode