Sportbike World banner

Good-bye Chuck and Anthony

2K views 31 replies 12 participants last post by  Bluto 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Thanks!! I was up at 3am this morning to be at Chucks. We loaded the trailer last night until about 10:30 or so. Shit, I'm tired. LOL

So, it is 4am now, and OPP is here to drop us off in Knoxville....and we're off.

Pristine mountain roads here we come!!!:twofinger

#19 ·
Bluto said:
Oh man...come on! I was just idling through waiting for that cruser lineup in front of us to get far enough ahead to have fun. For phucks sake. I'm the only bike PERFECTLY straight up and down in the curve. lol

Ah well.
I havent even seen em and I knew lean angle was gonna be an issue....lol....
You guys aren't dedicated track guys....Dont sweat it.:)

#22 ·
Duner said:
I havent even seen em and I knew lean angle was gonna be an issue....lol....
You guys aren't dedicated track guys....Dont sweat it.:)
Dale... you've never seen Chuck at the Gap... trust me lean angle ain't all that much of an issue for him... I've ridden on the back with him through part of it and let's just say I was hanging on pretty damn tight (not as tight with Matt - who is a freak out there LOL)

E.

#24 ·
Bluto said:
Not as much fun as when I had to ride OPP back to the cabin on the RS-50. He was screaming like a little girl. :D
that's cuz he aint' got the balls like I do to suck it up and just go with it :p

E.
my gawd how'd that thing haul both your heavy asses :twofinger

#25 · (Edited)
DreamRyder said:
Dale... you've never seen Chuck at the Gap... trust me lean angle ain't all that much of an issue for him... I've ridden on the back with him through part of it and let's just say I was hanging on pretty damn tight (not as tight with Matt - who is a freak out there LOL)

E.
I dont mean his ability.
I mean peeps ribbing.:)

#26 ·
Bluto said:
Your picture was way cooler.

How do you like the bus in the mountains steve?
I loved it but it did show how out of whack the suspension is on the bike. I mean I was ridding 2up but Kawie is only another 90lbs on the bike anyway. It was more front end springs to soft.
I mean you can ride the blue ridge parkway relaxed with the cruise on at 45 and one handed. The gap was tighter than that. we rode through the gap 3x so beginning was easy and the last one was alllott faster

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.