Catskill Mtn Ride... 2 Years ago.. - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-09-2006, 12:05 PM Thread Starter

Catskill Mtn Ride... 2 Years ago..

Hey Guys,

I met a handfull of you guys on here and Me and my buddy Slippery Rode out to see you guys all the way from Saginaw Mi.

I just wanted to let ya all know Slip Was in a Fatal Bike accident about a month ago, He was just tooling along and someone pulled out in fron of him (old guy) and it was over before he hit the ground. He died doing what he loved the most...Riding!

he lived to ride..
Rain.. shine.. even snow
I personally logged over 20,000 miles next to him on the bikes and I feel honored to have known him.
He was my best friend in the whole world, and I will miss his goofy ass every day for the rest of my life.

The reason i post this here is because We reflected back on that trip many times and had planned to do it again, so.. someday, i will have to do it myself, and hopefully I can meet up with some of you guys again (although, I can't remember any names right now).. in his honor. Maybee I will take his little boy for a long ride and tell him stories of his Daddy..

anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for welcoming us after
a long COLD and WET ride. that trip was the best time ever
and because of you guys, I will always have that memory
and the pictures to reflect on
If anyone else has any pics from that day, It would be great!

Slippery is all the way to the left and I am 2nd from the right

Hefe
VP Saginaw REDLiners

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode