any Bike nights in the hampton roads area? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-20-2005, 03:06 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to F4iTime01
any Bike nights in the hampton roads area?

Portsmouth, Va Beach, or anywhere around there ? I just moved up from Florida and there was tons down there. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-04-2005, 04:48 PM

Send a message via AIM to 87vert
did you ever find any? Im in va beach. I know where the cars hang out but dont know about the bikes yet.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-20-2005, 07:28 AM

Lightbulb

We should organize our own. Scheduling is always an issue with me as a single dad but I can work something out usually with enough heads up time.

John

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-03-2006, 08:26 PM

The cops around here don't really like sportbikes hanging out. Most anywhere you get together at will be broke up by the local finest....

This area is nothing like Florida. Not saying there aren't a lot of great people around here, but I have been riding here for 18+ years, and mostly everyone hung out at the beach front back in the day, but the VB Nazis have pretty much done away with that!

I do know that the Coast Riders hold a two wheel tuesday every week. TWT is always held at 32 Deg. off of General booth (before the hooters coming from the beach) at 7pm every Tuesday

For more detail you can check out their forum at www.cycleforums.com/coastriders

You probably won't see me there, as a married dad with 3 kids, I never get out. But you can tell them hi for me!!

C-Ya...Skiv

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by ZX636skiv; 06-04-2006 at 05:17 AM.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 12:31 AM

Bike nights

Yes we do meet up at 32 degrees a restaurant/bar. It is every Tuesday at 7:00pm to make fun of Two Wheel Tuesday on the Speed channel and then talk about racing. 32 degrees is near General Booth Blvd. and Dam Neck Road located between Boneshakers and Hooters. PM me for any further info
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-04-2006, 05:18 AM

Everyone also hangs out at the BP on Atlantic Ave and Laskin Rd most nights...at least til they get kicked out.

C-Ya...Skiv

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-23-2006, 07:10 AM

Where are you guys?

I still have not seen any of you out riding this year. PM me for my mobile number.

Thanks,
Chris
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-23-2006, 05:46 PM

Re: Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally posted by Dunlop
I still have not seen any of you out riding this year. PM me for my mobile number.

Thanks,
Chris
You saw me out....once!!!

C-Ya...Skiv

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 08:08 PM

Hampton Roads bike nights

Chesapeake, VA Hooters Bike Night
Every Wednesday from 6:00-9:00 pm. Free soda (pop for us Yankees!) and 10 wings for only $5.00 (dine in only).
Here is their website, but first turn down your speakers. Info is about half way down on the left hand side of the page http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=78395159

Chevy's Biker Bash (Chesapeake, VA):
EVERY SUNDAY
APRIL THROUGH SEPTEMBER
4 PM
*LIVE BANDS*
FREE FOOD FOR THE 1ST 1000 BIKERS!
PRIZES
http://www.chevysnightclub.com/1000BIKESUNDAYS.html
CHEVYS NIGHTCLUB
757-420-9191 OR 757-523-9464

Also see this thread:
http://sbw.sportbikes.com/showthread...threadid=60192
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode