New Club forming in De, Pa, Md area - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-13-2005, 05:37 PM Thread Starter

New Club forming in De, Pa, Md area

New motorcycle Club forming in the New Castle County area.

All races, religion, ages, etc. etc. will be accepted.

The club is at the ground work’s at this time. It is a great time to get involved because you can help in the framing of the club. It is a small group of riders who wish to have others join that have similar interest.

If you have never been involved in an M/C there are great benefits:

Camaraderie of fellow bikers

Group rides local and out of state

Business networking

Participating in Charity events

Group discounts to events, purchasing bike related parts/services, online purchasing

We have a Garage that would like to sponsor the group.

Safety in Numbers

Track days riding

Motorcycle Clubs are like most everything else, you get what you put into it. So far we have a diverse group when it comes to riding styles. This is ok, you can have stunt guys, twisty roads guys, drag strip guys, girls/women it doesn't matter, and this club is about enjoying a sport that we all love.

If you are curious a group ride is just that, the group going to a designated place and arriving as a group. We will have a pace that will be set by a road captain as well as staggered formation. It will be one that the group can arrive safely and as one. If you have some guys within the club that want to hook up and do the style of riding they like that is cool, that is what this is about, organizing a group of men/women that that share a common bond-love spending time on our bikes.

IF you have any questions or you are interested in the club hit me up on here, in [email protected], or U2. If I can't answer your questions I can direct you to someone who can.

Ps. M-class lic. and proof of insurance is a must to be an active member
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-13-2006, 09:39 AM

Send a message via AIM to drumtap600RR
I'm a Delaware rider interested in the club you are forming. I'm posting here to see if your still active - reply requested.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-13-2006, 05:33 PM Thread Starter

Wow, you are about 2 years late on this. :0).

That adventure did not pan out, I found out that it is very hard to start your own club. There is so much to it, that it was taking away from what i wanted to do, enjoy my riding with friends.

I have since joined another local club in the area: Triple digits Inc.

Feel free to email me or call i do know of other clubs that are right there in Dover.

Feel free to check out our website and hit me up if you have any questions.

[URL=http://WWW.TRIPLEDIGITRIDERS.COM] TRIPLE DIGITS WEB SITE

Dont know your background are what type of club you are looking for but if i can be of any help let me know[
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode