Maryland? Anyone? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-21-2004, 07:12 AM Thread Starter

Maryland? Anyone?

Hey all,
Just wondering if anyone out was still getting together for group stuff? I need to get my mc fix, and thought I could sponge off some stories if you guys went or did anything interesting.

I decided I need something sporty if I wasn't riding, so I bought a 01 Pathfinder with the Maxima-based engine. I will say it's not the same, but it's a lot of fun to drive. I was looking at the WRX, but needed the room for my dog.

Still thinking next year I might look into the track bike idea. Probably something cheap.

Justin

Gratuitous pic attached:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg beach-2.jpg (31.6 KB, 65 views)

"Goat butts against hedge, and his horns become entangled."- Egg Shen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-25-2004, 05:51 AM

Send a message via AIM to Kathy Send a message via Yahoo to Kathy
Hi there Justin,

Jeffrey and I have purchased a condo in Ocean City, MD. We have been going between home/condo/boat. The condo has been getting more use here lately due to the fact that it is rented for the next 9 weeks! So the boat is in the water and ready for the Memorial Weekend. I took my bike down to the ocean this past weekend. I had a guy ask me if the white line down the center is supposed to be there! Why not it is not supposed to be there, tonight will be on mission to get new tire for rear of bike! Not riding until that is done.

We have been riding to and from work as usual. We have not ventured on any long rides yet. We have not even been to Ephrata.

Hope everyone is doing well, need to keep in touch.

Whatever!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-25-2004, 06:27 AM Thread Starter

bout time you got a new tire! Weren't you still on the original stockers?
Where in OC did you buy your condo? And you you give discounts? Boat sounds like fun. How have your girls been doing riding?
Definitely keep in touch. I'd still like to get together sometime, even if I'm bikeless.

"Goat butts against hedge, and his horns become entangled."- Egg Shen

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-25-2004, 10:12 AM

Send a message via AIM to Kathy Send a message via Yahoo to Kathy
Yes, still on stockers. I think I am going to get the same one put on. I don't do a lot of curvy road riding, so the tread is worn really bad down the center.

We are at 71 street, Wave watcher. Go to www.mwgbeach.com and search for the wave watcher, it will come up. Discounts, maybe!

The girls are having fun with the bikes. Trisha is liking mine the more she rides it. She definitely can tell the difference of the weight of the bikes. Hers is so much more heavier than mine. Danielle likes my bike still. She takes it out and then I get on it and the gas light comes on. I think she is watching the mileage to know that it is almost empty, I will get mom to take it out next! LOL. I am going to get our son Jason enrolled into the MSF at Harford later this summer. He is wanting to take the bike out by himself so bad. He has been riding the dirt bike around the house and through the gully we have behind our house.

I am still thinking of another bike but also thinking of a different car.

Whatever!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode