Cycle Show? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-06-2004, 05:59 AM Thread Starter

Cycle Show?

Anyone going to to the bike show in DC this weekend? I may go on Sunday.

"Goat butts against hedge, and his horns become entangled."- Egg Shen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-06-2004, 04:58 PM

Tina and I are going on Sunday. I'll bring my cell phone 410 215 0076.

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once...
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-12-2004, 05:27 AM

Fun Show!! Needs more vendors.

Mike and I went to the show yesterday. We had a ball, but there weren't nearly as many vendors as we thought there would be. I did end up getting a nice leather jacket at a decent price, but I was hoping to get some boots and they didn't have much. I also wanted a visor for my helmet, but they had nada in the helmet accessory department. Saw some cute bikes though! Sat on a really nice Moto Guzzi 750...maybe an upgrade? Not for a while though. Did anybody else make it out?

Life is not a journey to the grave to arrrive safely in a pretty, well preserved body, but to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, shouting, "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!!"

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-12-2004, 05:44 AM Thread Starter

Unhappy

Sorry I missed you guys---I ended up having to work all day.
Take any good pics?

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-12-2004, 05:53 AM

Yes we got a few good pictures. The best one is of Mike on his new bike...the MEGA SCOOTER! Boy did he look hot on that thing. We'll post them as soon as we get a chance to download them off the camera. Got one of the new BMW 1100 which is fierce looking. Also saw a really cool paint job on a Busa with kick a$$ rims. We'll get them posted soon. We didn't take nearly as many as I thought though...We'll get more at the Timonium show in Feb...I think it's in Feb...Who knows!

Life is not a journey to the grave to arrrive safely in a pretty, well preserved body, but to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, shouting, "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!!"

Last edited by Ladybug; 01-12-2004 at 08:26 AM.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-12-2004, 10:30 AM Thread Starter

I knew there was a reason I should have said to hell with designing stupid logos and gone to the DC show: Timonium show is the Mid Atlantic Motorcycle Show, February 13-15, 2004... over V-day weekend I'll be lucky to go. But who knows, maybe I can come up with a good idea for the 14, and go on the 15.....

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-12-2004, 11:00 AM

Just be sick on the 15th! That's what I'd do. You really should come. We have fun. I was sitting on all kinds of bikes that I could never ride! Like I said, you didn't miss much in the way of vendors, but there were lots of bikes. They even had kids on mini bikes putting on shows at the back of the convention center. It was pretty cool. I've decided I'm going to quit my job and start making videos of stunt riders to sell at bike shows...I don't think Mike's too crazy about the idea, but it would be fun. Hey, a gal can dream!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode