Ladies in VA!!! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-07-2002, 04:04 PM Thread Starter

Cool Ladies in VA!!!

Allright Ladies, I think its about time for all of us to get together, I have noticed that most of the ladies are in the Northern VA area, So it wouldnt be too much of a trek for most everyone. Im located in Front Royal, at the base of Skyline Drive. Also just a short ride to the ever wonderful 211. Husband has worked for UPS for many a year and he knows ALL the really good roads. I say spouses are fine, just no single men... (sorry guys) When most of my friends all go out together, we are not trying to kill each other and theres no one to impress, so we all ride pretty relaxed, with most of the newer riders up front so they can set the pace. Its really nice to not have to try to keep up...
its starting to get pretty cold, even mid day, and my insurance goes on hiatus Dec first... and doesnt kick back in till March first... just in time for bike week...
so we should probley get rocking on plans... any feedback?

Men.....
They all start out like grapes, and it's our job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-08-2002, 06:16 AM

I am not a lady but I too live in the front royal area. Can you send me some of these road names or route numbers of the good roads to ride out here.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-08-2002, 06:57 PM Thread Starter

Hey Matthew!

Matthew,
We are always looking for riding partners, expecially anyone that is interested at the last minute... plans are tough for us, we useally know maybe a day ahead, useally the night before. Where do you live? Hubby and I are off of 55, still in town limits.
~Melody

Men.....
They all start out like grapes, and it's our job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-09-2002, 04:09 AM

I live off Howellsville rd. right near Blue Mountain road.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode