Hello - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-02-2002, 03:35 PM Thread Starter

Hello

Where has everyone been lately??? I have not had alot of time to ride lately, but I did get some rididng in this weekend.... Just thought I would check in on everyone.... c ya later...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-02-2002, 08:02 PM

dude this dam server hardly ever lets me post , but ne way i went to ohiopyle and did some roads all around there, the roads were GREAT, i also went to mt davis the highest point in pa at 3128 feet that road was dam near one of the best roads in pa that i have ever been on

talk to you later bro

see you on thursday at q&s?
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-03-2002, 07:53 AM

Quick....I was down there about 3 weeks ago...(kayaked the middle Yock) and I noticed the same thing. The roads were pretty nice. I heard that 40 is a nice way to get down there.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-03-2002, 11:05 AM

Send a message via AIM to saturntangerine Send a message via Yahoo to saturntangerine
Okay, let's try this again, since last post didn't show up for some lovely reason...

I'm at school now, so getting out and riding is not always do-able. But at any rate, I should be at bike night again this week. I'm planning on searching for some fun roads out by my school. I hear that 519 to 40 is a fun ride from Hickory to California, PA. PM or AIM me if you want to ride some time this week b/c my bike is here (though unsheltered) at school.

See ya on Thursday!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-03-2002, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by QuickCoCo1
dude this dam server hardly ever lets me post , but ne way i went to ohiopyle and did some roads all around there, the roads were GREAT, i also went to mt davis the highest point in pa at 3128 feet that road was dam near one of the best roads in pa that i have ever been on

talk to you later bro

see you on thursday at q&s?
yeah that area is beautiful, you see it in the fall!! what roads did you take when you where out there? PA 711 and PA 381 is assummed.

Jeremy
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-03-2002, 09:10 PM

actually we hit 66 then 719 i think i am not sure i would have to look at a map again to see where we went but it was pretty good
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode