Sportbike World banner

Who went riding

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  UglyAngelX 
#1 ·
Okay, I know the east coast has been wet. Saturday was good and Monday was okay, Sunday was a wash out!

Who went riding this long weekend? If you didn't ride, what did you end up doing?;)

I went riding about 7:30 am on Monday. I was by myself but enjoyed getting back on the bike. I put another 39 miles on the bike. I did not see any other sportbikes out, saw 3 Harleys but no other sportbikes.

#3 ·
Well, unfortunately i didn't ride due to the weather down south and had to work. Hopefully, we'll get some sunshine this weekend....but second thought we are on a tropical depression five. Damn weather sucks!:mad: But thanks to the SBW Website keeps me occupied and from not going insane from not riding.:p

#4 ·
Yea the rain sure was a pity so I wasn't able to get out. Supposed to finally be nice again tomorrow though, so hopefully if I can get my school stuff taken care of in the morning maybe I can make an afternoon trip up to Bear Mountain and enjoy the empty weekday roads.

#5 ·
It was beautiful here in Western PA (Pittsburgh area). I think it was 80-85 the whole weekend and almost never a cloud in the sky. Saturday at the track was great, not to hot and since no rain, a nice dry track with no crap washed out on it. I think I put in over well over 1k this weekend. Sorry ya'll had to miss out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.