Hey Jersey!!!!!!!!!!!! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-05-2002, 02:55 PM Thread Starter

Smile Hey Jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's everyone doing up there in Jersey? I haven't been back home in a long time. How's the riding up there?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-20-2002, 06:13 AM

Too flat!

You know how it is here: flat and boring (at least here in S. Jersey it its)! I savor any curve I may find. A guy I work with told me about taking 295N to 29W, then hoping over into the New Hope, PA area on 32. He said there's tons of twisties out that way. I'm riding that way tomorrow (wed., only day off!), so I'll post some pics of the route if it's worth mentioning. Also, it's so freak'n hot over here. Wearing leathers is a good way to lose weight when it's so hot. Oh well, peace!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-22-2002, 08:16 PM Thread Starter

Smile

I hear ya Honda919Rider,
Right now I'm living in what I call a bikers fantasy, Arizona. Only down fall here is the heat. But as long as your moving it's not that bad. I have to say that I'm lucky that I live and work right off the 101. I get on at 19 ave and get off on Scottsdale. 15 minute drive from exit to exit and that's going the speed limit, 65mph.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-10-2002, 10:38 AM

you're friend is right, the new hope area is a lot of fun. as opposed to S. Jersey, west central Jersey is a blast. A lot of twisties, a real blast to ride.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-10-2002, 11:17 PM

Ill second that south jersey comment.... I enjoyed the easy turns and long straight farm roads for a while but they get boring.

Since ive been at school ive been heading into northern maryland and south east PA, so far so good.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-01-2002, 03:09 PM

cant go wrong with north jersey/upstate ny/penn border roads
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-01-2002, 03:21 PM

North Jersey has some nice riding. I mean yea i know im only on a mtn bike for now, but once i turn 18 i got my route planned out. Some really nice back roads in Morristown, Mendham, Harding, Randolph, some nice senic stuff along rt15 up in Sussex.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-20-2003, 04:52 PM

North Jersey is just littered with sick roads. Anyone want to ride, drop me a line!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode