Any Central Jersey people wanna ride? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-17-2002, 10:53 AM Thread Starter

Question Any Central Jersey people wanna ride?

Who here is from the central jersey area? i usually hang out in new brunswick (i got to school there) but everyone i ride with has like an opposite work schedule that me so its difficult to go out and rip some roads. this is my first post and my main reason for registering is to meet people in my area that like to go out and ride regularly. i've been riding for a year and my YZF600 is my first bike and the bike i learned to ride on. fill me in guys... hope everyone here is as nice as my other forum at acura-cl.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-18-2002, 05:14 PM

Hey what's up Yuppie,

'm in central NJ and i'm looking for people to ride with too. I got my first bike about 2 months ago (02 F4i) and I'm still learning. SHoot me an email, and we'll ride around. I'm in Woodbridge by the way.
[email protected]
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-21-2002, 08:35 AM

Thumbs up Jersey Boyz

Hey guys whas up. I'm from Central Jersey also, exit 12. So, what's goin on. I'm always ridin with a bunch of guys. You should go to my web site and check it out. Go into the Jersey Scene in the forums. There is a bunch of guys from Jersey there that talk about goin on rides. There should be a good ride comin up, so check it out. Talk to you guys later........SARGE

www.finishlinecycles.com

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-21-2002, 04:43 PM

i'm from new brunswick in front ol LOEW"S
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-21-2002, 04:44 PM

i'm from new brunswick in front ol LOEW"S
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-21-2002, 10:12 PM

Thumbs up Very Close

Cool man your close also.. Go check out www.finishlinecycles.com and goto the forums page and register.
I'm about to set something up so we can all get together real soon.....goto the jersey scene..

SARGE
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-24-2002, 02:30 PM

Ride

Ride to Philly this Sat., any takers. So, far I know about 20-30 about to go down from this area. Exit 13 thru 9 on the T.P..

www.finishlinecycles.com

SARGE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode