NJ Insurance Emergency - - - - Need everyone's Help - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-24-2002, 10:47 AM Thread Starter

NJ Insurance Emergency - - - - Need everyone's Help

All,

As stated in the title, I live in NJ. Currently I am insured by Rider. Before I called to initialize my policy, I had a friend in the Tinton Fall Police Dept friend run my DMV numbers to give me an accurate points record. 0 points!! ------- Now, 2 weeks after getting insured, I get a notification of termination in the mail from Rider saying that because I have 3 tickets they will not insure me... What other insurance companies insure NJ riders??? Help I have till the 5th of July to get insured..

THANKS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-26-2002, 11:34 AM

KSW Insurance - www.kswinsurance.com 732-257-3869
City Line Insurance - 732-249-6346
I know someone on KSW, pretty cheap...City Line I haven't heard of but someone told me about it...Hope this helps...
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-28-2002, 06:39 AM

Universal

from what i understand there are only TWO insurance companies in NJ that strickly cover motorcycles and they are rider ( i use them because that is who the dealer set me up with the day i got my bike) and Universal sevral of my friends use them say they are good,.......not sure about a phone#

good luck man,.....btw looks like you are pretty local,.....if u wanna ride sometime gimme a shout,......

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-02-2002, 06:56 AM

I would find out WHY they think you have 3 tickets!

CbrBob
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-02-2002, 06:52 PM Thread Starter

I asked my police friend to recheck my records, and YES, i do have 3 tickets...what he checked for the first time was for the amount of points.... which are ZERO.. It seems that, since turing 21 I obtained negitive points which cancel out some of the existing ones. I aslo took a 4 hour defensive driving course which erased 2 points aswell....

Thanks to everyone for all of the help/suggestions!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode