Carlisle Summer Bike Fest - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-21-2002, 06:20 AM Thread Starter

Carlisle Summer Bike Fest

Carlisle productions have been hosting the biggest car shows in the country for 27 years and now they have finally added a motorcycle show to their line up. The event is taking place July 26-28 in Carlisle PA. Some of the highlights include a huge manufacture midway and swap meet area, observed trail demonstration, a burn out pit, downtown parade, ABATE seminar and Star Boyz stunt riding performances.
The event has been built to be fun for any biker no matter what you ride. There will be special appearances by Rick Grey, chairman of the board of the AMA. David Hough the journalist will be doing seminars and book signings. Biker Billy will be cooking up some wild dishes on his bike. FIM and AMA Superbike racer, Scott Russell will be in Carlisle doing seminars and signing autographs. Russell has won on everything from Ducati to Yamaha. The highlight of the weekend will be Sunday afternoon when a 02 Harley FXST Softail will be given away, no purchase is necessary.

Check out the link for more info.

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/Bike/bike.htm
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-30-2002, 04:43 AM

im goin'
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-04-2002, 11:36 AM

Send a message via AIM to saturntangerine Send a message via Yahoo to saturntangerine
I may be going if I can find my own bike by then.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-05-2002, 04:43 AM Thread Starter

Saturn, you should come anyways if you don't ahve a bike by then , then what could be better than winning the Harley on Sunday.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-08-2002, 07:43 PM

Send a message via AIM to saturntangerine Send a message via Yahoo to saturntangerine
Quote:
Originally posted by ApexKiller
Saturn, you should come anyways if you don't ahve a bike by then , then what could be better than winning the Harley on Sunday.
Ah, but "tangie" (as they have come to call me on my other forum) is not your standard HD girl

I went up there for the Custom Compact Nationals and had such an incredible time. I'd love to go back up for this show... We'll see what I can swing.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 05:25 AM Thread Starter

I am glad to hear you liked Custom Compact. That is my show and I LOVE hearing that people enjoyed it. It was the biggest showfield at Carlisle in 27 years. All the mags should have coverage next month.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-23-2002, 05:15 PM

Plan on being there with the hubby. It looks like a lot of fun
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode