Sportbike World banner

Good Friday Ride?

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Reign 
#1 ·
Okay, for those who may be off or will be taking off, would you want to get together for a ride? That will be Friday, March 29, 2002.

If you are interested, let me know, we will pull something together.

#7 ·
damn Tom Tasslemyer and his crappy forecasts! From where I'm sitting (at my damn desk where I'm stuck working) it looks sunny and nice outside- I don't see any sprinkles or showers. Hope you guys got out and rode some.

#8 ·
Whoa!

Hey, the next few days are gonna royaly suck for riding weather, but would you guys wanna meet up sometime next weekend?

#10 ·
I agree with the perfect weather

I did not get out on Friday at all. Saturday, husband and I took a short trip out and back with our daughters.

Where did you go Hawxter996? Tell us about your adventure today since some of us were unable to venture that far!

#11 ·
hell kathy. left the house around 7:30 am took round trip ride through skyline drive.went to route 64 and found my way to 81 north then picked up 51 east to charlestown then up 340 then home from there nice weather all the way. got home around 9:30 pm.

#12 ·
is that Charlestown, West Virginia?

That A lot of Riding!!!!

I would have rode with you...but after about 5 hours....i would have left you and gone home. Usually after 5 hours of riding, my bum is so sore I would have to stop every hour and a half to relieve the pain.

Join us next week. There should be a bunch of us.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.