not to hijack your thread but in response to Derricks question.
1. Broke fairing should be back from plastic welding in a week or so.
2. Then all bodywork, tank, etc., off to the paints shop. 2 weeks.
3. I have relocated the CPU and am in the process of building a bracket for the alarm housing.
4. I have started soldering all the wire connections and shrink wrappin the connections.
5. Got the integrator unit and will splice those connections last.
Then it is new exhaust bracket, plugs, replace left-handle bar, polish wheels(?) and mount body work again.
4 weeks I hope to get it all done. Might make the April Ephrata trip.